I HATE food shopping....

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
I couldn't go near Asda at the start of my pregnancy as even just thinking of going in there near all that food made me feel very sick but the past few weeks i'm starting to get over that phobia and enjoy my shopping again but today i go in there, get all the way round to the check out then nearly pass out :(
Someone had to come over to bag my shopping while i sat in the cafe with some water to calm down...
Think i'll start on line shopping again :(

This reminds me when I was earlier in my current pregnancy, I was in Iceland and I couldnt even open the freezer doors without heaving! Let alone pick anything up I felt like I was going to collapse one bloke came up to me and asked me what was wrong so I explained that my morning sickness was quite bad so he was lovely and went and got me a chilled bottle of water :)

Aw bless, thats really nice of him! The girls at Asda were lovely! Got me some water, wasn't cool though :( They were like is it cos of the heat and i was thinking well and the pregnancy and my daughter stressing me out lol It's really put me off going now!

Lol I hate food shopping anyway and avoid doing big shops :lol: I'm as pale as anything and so is my DS so the heat gets to us very quickly as it is. I just try and pick up what I need as and when I need it. Think Online Shopping for us is the safer option lol x x

know the feeling lovely and after doing the shopping its all the putting away, cooking it, washing up after it and then it start all over again!!
i hope you manage easier next time or stuck to internet shopping for now xx

iv found if i carry a bottle of water perminatly and just keep sipping it seems to keep me going i love supermarket shopping to much to do it online lols

iv found if i carry a bottle of water perminatly and just keep sipping it seems to keep me going i love supermarket shopping to much to do it online lols

Nice to see one of us likes to go food shopping in supermarkets :D lol

i love supermarket shopping too - all that food! It's like an endless meal!

However, morning sickness + supermarket did not equal a happy Rhino, it was a horrible 4 weeks!

I remember smelling certain foods and I was heaving. And the heat used to make me feel like I was going to pass out.

Hope it gets better soon :)
xx

anything with food and im hooked! i eat like a horse! any food- BRING IT ON haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back