anyone want to go on hols with my oh?

mrsbrickelltobe

Reaction score
Booked a hols at beginning of year, now im preg, i DO NOT WANT to go! im too scared that something will go wrong, scared of the cabin pressure, keep thinking its going to unstick baby or something??! Then theres the water/food,hospital car should something go wrong. i want to cancel but oh said no im being silly.

has anyone else been abroad whilst preggy? going 01st oct so ill be 19wks??

I went to Finland over the summer (was 16weeks to 18weeks)... we had to fly... Barcelona to Frankfurt, Frankfurt to Helsinki, then back we had to fly Helsinki to Frankfurt, Frankfurt to Barcelona, Barcelona to Alicante, all in one day.. (I was knackerd... )

You'll be fine hun.... Baby was a little shocked on our first take off, and made a lot of movement... but other than that... she was fine.. I think they notice the cabin pressure, but I think if it did any damage, I would have had something happen as I had 3 take offs and landings in one day :rotfl:

Go, relax, have fun....take it easy, rest and enjoy your holiday before the little one arrives... :hug: :hug:

we are flying to paris on the 9th.. im nervous about the flying part.. dont care about the rest..only because i went away when i was 9 weeks and had terrible signus pressure.. go have fun you will be fine xx

You'll be fine. My bro is a pilot and I think he said you can fly up to 35 weeks with a docs note!

lisa it says on net that you should be 10wks+ to fly coz of the pressure?

ella feel free, youll have to pay£20 to chane names over (oh, and youll prob have to babysit our6yr old while he drinks by pool)

A holiday maybe the best thing for you- chance to chill- no housework, work, major shopping trips to Asda.....
Where are you going?

I went to cyprus at 6-7 weeks and saint tropez 18-20 weeks. Both were fine and flew both times, just dont think about it. Mine started kicking in saint tropez so think it enjoyed the sunshine and relaxing time.
If its europe then you are covered medically with your european health card. Maybe make sure your insurance covers you but i didnt bother tbh. My midwife told me to take my preg notes but again didnt as didnt want to risk loosing them.
GO you will be fine. x :hug:

ella feel free, youll have to pay£20 to chane names over (oh, and youll prob have to babysit our6yr old while he drinks by pool)[/quote]

:think: :think: can I use your OH for services mine feels weird providing at the minute???? Then I might even take on minding a six year old - im not desperate for it or anything :rotfl:

i'm off to san francisco in a couple of weeks - my best friend lives there and its been planned for months and months; i'll be 20 weeks. i have no qualms about any of it!! just relax and enjoy yourself :)

I flew when i was 7 weeks pregnant and was fine :) go enjoy yourself hun! x

You will be fine :hug:

I flew last week and was fine. Getting patted down in the airport was funny, coming back they asked if they could check the bump :lol:

I'm flying to Paris next week and then train on to Florence. I CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer:

Flew to newcastle last week, got a few kicks but otherwise fine! No probs

I flew in early pregnncy with dd1 and was fine, just didn't enjoy the heatmixed wth the sickness.

just go and enjoy yourself, everything will be fine, if there was too high a risk of anything happening they would ban all pregnant women dfrom flying or advertise the risks more.

Go, have fun, you'll enjoy it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back