I want to go shopping!

Lacey's Mummy

Reaction score
Sorry for another post...!!

I really really have an urge to go baby shopping but i can't! Ive brought afew little bits but need to wait to buy bigger stuff as i have so many outgoings coming up in the next 2 months... lacey's birthday, car insurance, tax and mot! As soon as thats all sorted i can start buying!
I've found the most gorgous travel system on babies r us which is also on offer atm!! grrrr why does all my car stuff have to come at once?!!! double grrrr!

What you got so far? I've got some vests, bibs and some sleepsuits! And am paying a cotbed off on a Mothercare babyplan :D x

Ive only got some stratch mitts, baby brush, bottles, night light and some bath stuff! Got cotbed already from DD but am waiting to see what im having as alot of my other stuff is pink so will need to get blue stuff if having a boy. Haven't got any clothes yet but have seen so many cute outfits!!!
Have you still got alot of things from when Jacob was a baby?

Ive only got some stratch mitts, baby brush, bottles, night light and some bath stuff! Got cotbed already from DD but am waiting to see what im having as alot of my other stuff is pink so will need to get blue stuff if having a boy. Haven't got any clothes yet but have seen so many cute outfits!!!
Have you still got alot of things from when Jacob was a baby?

Suprisingly I havnt got alot from Jacob, I've got the swinging crib though and a few snowsuits. Because I moved when he was 3 months old so I got rid of alot so I didnt have clutter, lol. :wall2:Found some outfits I got bought as gifts though with tags on so I will be using them :) I just want to buy though!

Last edited:
I know what you mean and you have just reminded me to go and renew my car tax it runs out today yikes!

i been looking at all the little dresses haha want them all!! but its prob a boy and oh wouldnt let me dress him in dresses lol

I've been looking at pink stuff too and my mum was like a boy can wear pink! Lol I don't want people thinking I've had a girl if it's actually a boy! Lol

We will definatly not be putting our son in pink x lol x I know what you mean laceys mummy, we're getting quite a few things out of the way before getting big things thoughour main thing was Summer's birthday which is done x now we can focus on getting stuff for bubba now x I can't wait x saying that though we seem to have managed to pick up quite a few things already x

We will definatly not be putting our son in pink x lol x I know what you mean laceys mummy, we're getting quite a few things out of the way before getting big things thoughour main thing was Summer's birthday which is done x now we can focus on getting stuff for bubba now x I can't wait x saying that though we seem to have managed to pick up quite a few things already x
What you got so far Helen? :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back