i wanna do some reading!

isobel84

Reaction score
5 weeks to Noa is due and as im so tired all the time im sure i will spend most of it indoors being lazy. I love reading tho so i thoought i will go trough some books as i doubt there will be much time once he is here.

but im not so used to reading english books so (my mum send me books from sweden all the time) i thought if you girls know some REALLY good books that will make me turn to the next page and not give up cuz reading in english is making me tired :wall2:

any good books? :whistle:

I really love reading, but only fantasy book. XD
If you like teen vampire stories lmao then the House of Night Series is worth a read. I really love them.
Though to be honest I tend to read books made for teenagers mainly. XD Like Harry Potter, Twilight, House of Night etc.
I love magic! Hahaha. XD

I mainly read chick lit books as they are usually pretty fun and enjoyable to read. They are certainly not remotely high brow but as I'm a teacher, I spend so much time reading teaching theory books that when I read in my spare time I tend to prefer to read what I call 'a movie in a book'. The main authors I enjoy reading are Sheila O'Flanagan, Jill Mansell and Freya North.

Hope that helps. x

I really love reading, but only fantasy book. XD
If you like teen vampire stories lmao then the House of Night Series is worth a read. I really love them.
Though to be honest I tend to read books made for teenagers mainly. XD Like Harry Potter, Twilight, House of Night etc.
I love magic! Hahaha. XD

OH NOO i dont like fantasy atall! haha
:roll:

Hahaha awww! I love ittttt. Okay try and think of some non-fantasy that are good. Hmm... gah I cannot thinkk! I start a lot of books then put them down and never pick them up again. Some stuff are just hard to get into. I love autobiographies though! It's strange how much people have in common.
Umm I don't know sorry! I think all my fave books are fantasy haha. I am such a child. :') Oh well.

i'm a bit of a thriller/crime novel reader ... Anything by nicki french or harlan coben keeps me turning the pages... Hope you find something to tickle your taste buds before noa arrives!

I normally hate reading! I've never been into books and get bored really quickly but I've been reading the twilight books lately and their fab!! Much better than the films too! I just need someone to lend me the last one, breaking Dawn!!

I love reading and will read pretty much anything I can get my hands on! I read fantasy, chick lit, autobiographies, factual books, anything! Lol!

If you're not used to reading English then it might be easier to read teenage fiction first-there's loads of different genres, not just fantasy. Most libraries have a section specifically for teens.

I love sophie kinsella and the shopaholic books are really good and funny x Are you on readitswapit.com its pretty goodl ike an online library saves me loads

Oh I'm just like Natt!! Think we would get on great! so sorry Evelina, no help really for you

I only read fantasy, (not Sci fri - that's a step too far!) love it, I want to be a writer , but need to brush up my grammer, punc etc to be able to do it.

I would agree with Helen, and say look in the young adult / teens section, I love a rummage through there!

I love crime/thriller books I love patricia cornwall and tess gerritsen,both have medical background so loadsa detail.

For a lighter read I love books by husband and wife...josie Lloyd and emlyn reeves...cone together is my favourite all time book xxx

when I was preg, i read the hypnobirthing book , the mongan method...I couldn't put it down x

I love sophie kinsella and the shopaholic books are really good and funny x Are you on readitswapit.com its pretty goodl ike an online library saves me loads

I love these books too, the last one she had a baby! The new one has just come out as well I can't wait!!

Emma x

you need to read twlight when someone told me what it was about it I laughed and said oh no I cant be doing with vampires and stuff! but I started reading anyway and I read all four books in 8 weeks! they are serious page turner books! I havent met a person who doesnt love them :)

If you want chick lit then Jane green is always a nice and easy read!

Hey hun,

Try reading any of Cecelia Aherns books, the first one I read was P.S. I love you and now Im hooked on her books! :) xx

i got 2 books that i have already read in swedish but a long time ago. I know they are both really good and i dont remember too much so i thought it was a good idea.
Minette walters the sculptress and roslund-hellström the vault

:love:

Have you joined your local library. Just sit in there for a couple of hours and pick up and browse through a few quick picks til you find something that takes your fancy. I go through phases.
I have demolished the Twilight series so many times I have lost count, am currently reading The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner from the same series and also have a true story on the go about a guy injured in the forces who ended up with a severe brain injury but a disability dog called Endal helped change his life.
I have also read a number of true stories about children who are abused by there parents which are heartrenching but such a good read.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back