I think its a bfn

natashateale

Reaction score
Oh why did i do it!?!?! i peed on my last stick! Not due to test till tues! I got a bfn....i think. The more i look at it the more i THINK i can see a very faint line. i think it imaginary though lol. My OH cant see it so it must be. Unfortunatly i can not up load pics :( I went to asdo i didnt buy another test :( i think i might go tomorrow and get one.

Don't lose hope! I was exactly the same, i got through so many tests, i was worried i was obsessed lol, but anyway, tues is still a while away. I was due to test on a tues, and i tested on the sun and mon before, and they were BFNs so i convinced myself i wasnt pregnant, so i used my last test on the tues, and got a very faint line on first response! So continued testing over next few days and the line got stronger. So there is still hope, and your body might not be producing enough HCG yet and its too early. Keep us updated :) and good luck xxx

Ah Hun me too! I do have more but I pee'd on it and not even the morning urine either! So gutted with myself I could see a faint faint faint shadow of a line if I put it next to an ov test that has a faint line and could compare test but I honestly think I'm out :( xx

Emilyandbump thank u! I love hearing from people like you lol trying not to loose hope xxx

I am trying not to loose hope too, it very hard you hear of woman getting ther bfp early, i guess i am not one of those lucky ones:( i will keep updating. We r not out til the AF comes.

I was one of those who got a bfn on early tests, even 3 days after missed af i only got an extremely near on non existent line so deffo dont lose hope ladies :D xx

elivasmummy- i am the same, the more i think about it the less positive i am. I try not to think about it but its all i think about. And i cant believe it only 2pm, i keep thinking it time to do tea and then an early night but nope, still only the afternoon...hmmm.
Deedee - i want to join u in tri one so i am hoping u r rite. Hopefully me and elivasmuumy will be there soon

Natasha u are so lovely :) I'm honestly doing exactly the same, so far taken the little one to the park, watched corrie omnibus even though I watched it all throughout the week!! And I hate doing roast dinner but I'm doing one today for something to do lol how silly are we !! Soooo hoping af doesn't show! Plleeease let it be our month! Thank u dee dee for that ray of sunshine :) xx

well i am keeping everything crossed that ur both gunna be joining me in tri one so muchas good luck for tuesday :D xx

:rofl: i am doing roast dinner today as well just to kill some time lol. Iv been to asda, took dog for a walk with OH half and little girl and know just wait for 4 to come so i can start cook lol. Also the house is spotless lol. The 2ww is dragging lol xx

Lol all this waiting is making me tired, honestly can't tell if im tired coz I'm bored, coz af is due or coz of the most positive reason ;) have been pretty tired lately bed at like 9 some nights! I know I'm not imagining that! Thanks dee dee will let u know xx

Yeh I'm due on Tuesday, downhearted :( really feel like af is on her way :( do u feel any different? Xx

Nope i dont feel any different! I am in complete limbo, i dont know if i am preg or if AF is on her way oe what is going on.
ladies on here seem to get there results on cheapies and alot of people swaer they are better. Mine are due to come on 2mz but if they dont come tomz then i am going to have to buy another name test as i am very impatient.
Keep your hopes up hun, u r not out till AF does come :) Tuesday might be a good day for both of us :)

Well I'll keep trying with the cheapies...heard alot of mixed reviews that they claim to pick up 10miu but in most cases it's more like 25? I might have ovulated late aswell,who knows... Doubtful but atleast there's next month! Be really good if it was a two for Tuesday on BFPs! Thanks mrs pain :) xx

Two for Tuesday!! I like it! I have heard the same. There is a thread somewhere that tells us about tests. i will see if i can find it.

I found it. If this helps

Apparently, if a woman is pregnant, the amount of hCG in her system should be around 25 mIU at 10 dpo, 50 mIU at 12 dpo, 100 mIU at around two weeks dpo.

On average a woman's HCG levels double every 30 hours. Non-pregnant women have HCG levels of 5.

- Superdrug 10 mIU

-First response early tests (up to 6 days before AF) 12.5 mIU

-Boots own pregnancy tests 25 mIU

-Clearblue 25 mIU

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member