af late, is this bfn??

Bfn xx

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313440504.514366.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313440504.514366.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 34
Well I can see like 2 lines next to each other, like a 2nd line with the middle not filled in yet iykwim? Lol maybe I am seeing things though :)

i thought i did when i enlarged it but then i only have a netbook and the screens tidgy and not very clean haha! x

This is where I thought I saw it. Just cracked my test open and this is where my line is.

FMU!

Attachments

• Piglet.jpg
    Piglet.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
honestly myt wait till wed lol i cant be dealing with the disappointment! xxx

thanks girlies!! :hug: if the witch shows THEN ill be angry! xx

It looks like colour has stuck to the side of where the line should be.

whats that mean lol?! like dye has set beside where the line should be? x

I'm rubbish at line spotting but hope af stays away for you,
Annie makes me laugh so much she's a poas addict for other ppl and pf's best line spotter xxxx

I had that colour at the edge of the line thing last month girls, I had it from 7dpo and got a BFP at 12 DPO.

Is that a Tesco test?

Try not dipping the test for as long it seemed to give me darker lines, dip for say 5 seconds.

I think it's looking very good though Hun, best of luck for FMU testing.
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

xx

Last edited:
:/ omg i dipped for like 15-20 seconds thinking there was more chance of getting some hcg in it! im a twonk! xx

No don't be silly, I used to think that too!

I did FRERs, Superdrugs, Tesco's Diggis, Boots, Cheapie's and Poundland's last month, about 8 of each!!:shock:

xx

Yeah I only ever dunked my test for roughly 5 seconds, they seem to run if you leave them much longer

Oooh yes dipping them for longer dilutes the dye and can make bfp appear bfn in the early days - I only ever dip for (lucky number) 7 seconds!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back