help please!

hayley25

Reaction score
Hello,

I am currently day 35 of my cycle. my cycles are normally anywhere between 29-34 days. i did a test today and its a bfn but i didnt wee on it for 5secs! i havent been having any sypmtomns as such-just tired, very very snappy to my OH, had a faint/dizzy spell last week and have the worst thrush ever (even though that is a reaction to antibiotics).
I wouldnt normally test till about day 38 but im having a local anthestic on tues and need to know before then really!
Do you think coz i got a bfn that im not and its just my irregular cycle or should i test again tomorrow morn?

Thanks for any advice.xx

def test again in morning but you can have local anestetics whe pregnant so dont panick about that either it may be you just not showing up on tests yet good luck

Try testing again first thing in the morning, my friend tested at 3days late and got a bfn then tested a few days later and got a bnp you may have just ovulated late... good luck x

Good luck to you, and def tell them anyway there is a chance before you local just so they know

I took till 20 DPO or something silly to get my positive as OV'd late this time

Thanks...still no AF but have now got a bit of brown spotting when I wipe so I think she is prob on her way? I will tell the docs tomorrow if there is still no sign. I couldn't bring myself to do a test this morning as didn't want to see a negative!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back