I think its a bfn

Well I think I'm out... Unless what I ate last night is giving me a funny tummy!! Thanks for that Natasha itll come in useful one month I hope!! Xx

Oh No...i'm sorry to hear that :( has AF come in full flow, they say ur not out until she does.

No not shown herself yet! But just feel like she's going too? How r u doing so far? Xx

Well dont get down hearted yet :) I have been feeling like AF is going to come for the past 2weeks lol and shes stayed away. I am keeping everything crossed and willing her to stay away for u hun. I am ok, no signs of anything again this morning. Warning tmi coming....when me and OH were :bd: last night i felt really bloated but thats about it...i dont think that means anything. how r u?

Hmm yeh me too, also (tmi) but I felt really numb down there after? Was really strange but doubt that has anything to do with it. After this month we only have next month and maybe the next month as my hubby is on tour from oct- feb :( to be honest though I'm not as crampy as other months and I'm way more emotional, I did have the feeling it was going to be my month but it's waring off maybe because it's close to d day! Keeping everything crossed for you too! X

Well if not this month u better get loads of :bd: then over the next 2 months lol. I dont know how i feel or felt, this month was a pot luck that i caught my OV time as i had given up on opks after i still got nothing on day 28 lol. So i had pretty much given up before i had started my 2ww lol. The closer i get the less i feel positve too. Its rubbish this 2ww lol. R u testing tomz?

i wouldt worry too much about cramps eliviasmummy, i have had them this month, i thought af was coming too but nope bfp instead, the cramps werent as harsh as normal af cramps either and i'm still getting the odd cramp here and there but apparently its normal so ur deffo not out until the witch arrives full blown! good luck ladies i am soooo stalking you now :D xx

Yeh was going to but I normally get af in the night or early morning so will see! I also range between 29-30 days soooo won't be out of the woods if she doesn't come tomorrow... I had the same this month, few dys of kinda dark lines tested til cd 22 and thought there's no way I'd be ov later? Maybe I could have I don't know but according to the sticks I didn't ov I was just hoping I missed the surge as I bedded every day anyway, tried smep this month... Think I will relax next month and just bed as much as we want! X

Good plan :) I will be expecting an update tomz morning lol. what test r u using if u do test?? x

Just a cheapie the way I get addicted I can't afford proper shop ones all the time! Will definitely let ya know x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back