af late, is this bfn??

How did I miss this! I think I seen an inkling of a line in the pic! Good luck for testing again chick everything crossed xx

you r making me wanna poas again but i actually cant my hubby and mum will kill me if its bfn and i need to buy more! :rofl: xxx

Whoops! Def missed it lol well we wouldn't tell if you wouldn't :whistle: How late are you x

like 3 flipping days late and in an hour make that 4! seriously :bfp: wheerreeee rrrr uuuuuuuuu xx

i cant cos i actually wanna do one with FMU and if i do that with tesco tonight ill only have CB digi left which i aint wasting ! xxx

Aww that's fair enough :) get yaself to bed..sooner u get to sleep the sooner u can test lol xx

Definitely not lol AF is here, and last time we done it was a while ago and it was ahem, in a non baby making place :rofl: x

Dipped for 6 secs, I cudnt wait :/ this is after 2/3 mins x

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313449636.237781.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313449636.237781.jpg
    218 KB · Views: 44
Hi,
I think I can see a faint line on that last test. I had to zoom in as my laptop has such a small screen but Im sure I can see it.
Mine was so faint aswell, thought it was negative at first, only noticed little faint line when I tilted it and held in the light be the window.
Hope this is it for you :cheer: xx

I can see two lines on most of the photo's :) Is AF still hiding?
Wishing you all the best! xxx

Deffo a second line. I'm 100000% I can see it!! x (Your bathroom looks lush btw) x

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back