BFN followed by faint line - could be evap

Thanks lovely ladies - really loving being back on here. I may have said that a million times now lol but it's true!!

Hope it is cos I've tested too early. Scared of being badly disappointed again but I'll just have to develop a thicker TTC skin lol!

Samsgirl - you're going to love dress shopping!! Prepare to feel like a queen xx

Goodluck for this morning hunny, fx for you :) x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got disappointing news ladies - BFN :(
Must have been (the most convincing ever) evap.

Still I'm going to stay positive and say a) symptoms probably ov and b) tested too early and now I get to test on the 9th so still in with a shot.

Effing evaps :(

Sorry it was a bfn hunny :( glad your staying positive though :)
Goodluck for the 9th x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've had those too :(

Unless it is a crisp clean line like the control, do another test.

I'm sorry Sylvie, but like you said - not out yet ;)

Sorry sylvie

But your not out yet :)

It's still early so will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.
x

Thanks ladies! Witch had better not arrive grrrr :gun:

Going to play PS2 games today and have a good laugh :)

Hi Sylvie,
It looks a bit like the faint line I had :)
Is it pink? Was there any line on the cheapy you did this morning?
When I tested with FMU I got barely a whisper on a cheapy but "Preggo 1-2" on a CBD; have you tried a first response or something like that?
x

Hi Sylvie,
It looks a bit like the faint line I had :)
Is it pink? Was there any line on the cheapy you did this morning?
When I tested with FMU I got barely a whisper on a cheapy but "Preggo 1-2" on a CBD; have you tried a first response or something like that?
x

Hello love!
It was purpley. Not a sausage on this morning's. Gutted but then I'm hoping I'm just testing too early. I'll test again in a week then on 9th. If there's another line I'll splash out but thinking yesterday's was an evil evap. Sigh :(

How you doing anyway? Hope all is going well? Xxx

Those cheapies are a bit pants IMO. I was testing for ages after I got confirmation on the CBD, and I found until I was about 4-5 weeks I didn't get a whisper. I only got a really dark line at about 6 weeks.

The CBD's & FR's are the best I think; esp CBD as you don't have to decipher the lines. Do you know when you def OV'd?

All is good with me thanks petal, feeling like absolute cr4 p most days which I keep reading is fab news for the poppy seed :) Going for booking in appt on 4 Jan and I'll be 8 week then - it's going quite quick, I mean I've known for a month already and next week they'll only be 7 months to go... craziness!

Hoping you will be joining us in Tri1 soon xxx

Thanks for the heads up on the cheapie tests, I'll defo bear that in mind for future ref

xxx

Thanks for the heads up on the cheapie tests, I'll defo bear that in mind for future ref

xxx

It might have just been me Kezza, as I'm sure some ladies have got really dark lines on them, I just found them a bit cack; I would highly recommend CBD. No guess work needed :)

x

That's very true hun, I did find the cheapie OPKs a bit pants as well

xxx

The cheapy OPK's are enough to drive a sane woman, mental!
But when you get the positive it all seems worth it though! I tested for positive surge with the cheapies, then used the digi tests for confirmation, as again when you get the smiley face, you know your good to go and don't have to dissect them trying to decide if it's positive or not x

It's amazing how the different brands work differently for everyone

Find it fascinating how every lady is different

xxx

Hey mrs,

Meant to reply to this much sooner. Sorry about your BFN but you are still in with a shot ;) The 9th is a while away yet, plenty of time :) Crossing fingers for you.

Thanks for keeping me company last night! I woke up again at 4.30 and was soo close to posting again lol, but don't think anyone would have been up!

xxxx

Those cheapies are a bit pants IMO. I was testing for ages after I got confirmation on the CBD, and I found until I was about 4-5 weeks I didn't get a whisper. I only got a really dark line at about 6 weeks.

The CBD's & FR's are the best I think; esp CBD as you don't have to decipher the lines. Do you know when you def OV'd?

All is good with me thanks petal, feeling like absolute cr4 p most days which I keep reading is fab news for the poppy seed :) Going for booking in appt on 4 Jan and I'll be 8 week then - it's going quite quick, I mean I've known for a month already and next week they'll only be 7 months to go... craziness!

It totally has gone mega quick. I was thinking about you the other day (something about x factor on telly which now reminds me of you cos you casually tested in the break which makes me smile!) and I thought oooh it's been ages now like a month or something. Mad!! Not glad that you feel pap at all but if it's good for poppyseed then that's grand! If you know what I mean lol!

Re: my ov I've no idea at all. When I was over 2 weeks late for AF then bfn then she hit me i just switched off from it all. I've listed the month in the journals section so not sure if anyone can pinpoint when it might have happened from symptoms? I was chalking this week up to ov cos of boobs hurting, cramps and spots etc. I'm thinking opks next month - take the plunge!

Last AF arrived Dec 5th so not even sure a bfp would have enough time to show.

My God I've rambled...

Xxx

Hey mrs,

Meant to reply to this much sooner. Sorry about your BFN but you are still in with a shot ;) The 9th is a while away yet, plenty of time :) Crossing fingers for you.

Thanks for keeping me company last night! I woke up again at 4.30 and was soo close to posting again lol, but don't think anyone would have been up!

xxxx

Aww yay 9th is ages isn't it - get stuffed AF grrrr!! I shall keep positive :)

No worries I was loving it! And might I add that lack of sleep is a pg symptom ie you're in with a big chance!! Two days til testing? FX and I've a good feeling :)

Xx

It totally has gone mega quick. I was thinking about you the other day (something about x factor on telly which now reminds me of you cos you casually tested in the break which makes me smile!) and I thought oooh it's been ages now like a month or something. Mad!! Not glad that you feel pap at all but if it's good for poppyseed then that's grand! If you know what I mean lol!

Re: my ov I've no idea at all. When I was over 2 weeks late for AF then bfn then she hit me i just switched off from it all. I've listed the month in the journals section so not sure if anyone can pinpoint when it might have happened from symptoms? I was chalking this week up to ov cos of boobs hurting, cramps and spots etc. I'm thinking opks next month - take the plunge!

Last AF arrived Dec 5th so not even sure a bfp would have enough time to show.

My God I've rambled...

Xxx

Hi petal,
I would say deffo give the OPK's a go next month; just so you know where you are with your cycles so you know when to get all the good BD-ing in ;-)

How long was your last cycle? If it was a longish one, you could def be OV-ing around now? Keep us posted! When are you testing? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back