I spent all of today crying!

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Hi all, are there any others in this section that are not coping very well at the moment?

I cryed in front of a unhelpful bloke at work today who has dumped me with more work and no handover, and he quickly retreeted to his desk thank god, (he doesn't know what was up with me last week!)

And then all I have done today is cry, the bloody telly has babies laughing on the adverts all the time. I look like a panda, I'm still white as a sheet from the MC blood loss and anemia , I must look a right picture up at the school in the mornings.

Do your hormone levels drop quite quickly, could this explain what a sudden mess I am today or is this just normal for MC, up and down like a yoyo?

The kids probably just think I am lasy all the time , when I'm home i'm loafing with OH's dressing gown on the sofa and have no motivation for anything.

Hope this gets better soon

Oh Hun wish I could say I know how you feel, I just can't imagine :( xxx I bet your body and hormones will be all over the place, poor little hen xxxx all I can say is I really hope you feel better soon it must be awful for you xxxx lots of hugs x

Oh hun I'm so sorry you're feeling this way :hug: I felt the same after the loss of my first baby. It's ok to cry, and time will help

I'm sorry I can't give any advice, only big hugs and a listening ear xx

Hugs sweetheart x I was the same, crying all the time and I think it's partly to do with hormones and partly to do with grief x Im sure they don't think you're lazy, even mums need some couch time now and again x Hugs again and you know where I am x

aww hun, believe it or not but ure actually going through the normal stages of having suffered this terrible ordeal...
take all the time u need, im here if you need to talk.

it will get better xx

so sorry you are feeling ike this hun. I've never been through it myself so cant say I know how u feel. I guess it will just take time. Lots of hugs to you. xxxxx

Hi hon, so so sorry ur having a bad time. I spent part of yesterday in tears and it's been 7 weeks since my mc. I think it's probably normal to have bad days when dealing with something like this. Hope ur ok and I'm sure it will get easier. I'm not having so many bad moments now if that helps xxx

Yep, me too. My D&C on Monday was at best painful. So you try to get away from it by watching TV and get bombarded by nappy and baby food adverts. Even Glee has pregnancy in it - healthy livng sonograms no less, and Eastenders. I had to delete 'One born every minute' from the Sky planner. Then I tried a walk and all I saw were mothers with pushchairs. So I go onto Facebook and its full of friends thanking their children for the cards and presents on Mother's day. Even having a wee is complicated by bleeding. I guess I didnt pay attention to this before I was pregnant but now it feels like I'm having my nose rubbed in it. Random things making me cry as well, or even nothing making me cry too.

The doctors told me that my hormone levels would drop after the miscarriage sending me screwy (not their words), as if the pressure and upset wasn't enough on its own. Plus to drink as much water as I could to help replace the blood loss.

Are you feeling 'what's the point of doing anything?' as well ? It is really hard, I thought I was prepared for the possibility of miscarriage as all the books say they are common - but its much more difficult to deal with than I thought possible.

I hope you are on the mend soon, the emotional shock of it all is the most wearing difficulty I think. Wish there was a timescale so we could look forward to feeling remotely normal again.

Hi Lillie, Glad your back home and all hope all went as well as could be on monday. I was fine trying to do what you were doing and ignoring it, but it won't go away like that, and catches up with you doesn't it

I got no sleep last night, like your really tired, but your body doesn't want you to sleep!
I decided to work from home today as to save blubbing again, I can cry at a moments nottice when my eyes are tired, less embarressing at home, will have to go back tomorow tho!

I do know what you mean about the not wanting to do anything bit, me and OH havent felt like eating much this week, prob cause we can't be bothered to cook, and so my poor kids have had some funny old dinners ! I normally make home cooked family dinners, but they have had picnic sarnie tea and packet pasta in sauce, with corned beaf from a can and canned sweetcorn the last two nights! I have been very good today and have a beaf casserole in the oven, (lots of iron!) for us all.

I have found the best thing to do is to do somethign like painting or sorting and throwing away (We want to move), as you feel like you have achieved something, although small, it's all about control I think when all around you is totaly out of your control, makes you feel much better

I just went and did a little bit of garden spring cleaning and let my chickens wander about around me, chicken therapy - recomend it!

Try to make sure you drink lots, and go with the flow, do what you want to do , and def come on here, I have found talking on here the best thing I have done for myself this last week.

Take Care, you know where I am for a chat anytime XX Jen

JJ, I know after my m/c, I didn't cry for a while, I was very numb.
After that, I didn't stop crying for a week or two.
I still get some twangs now, and a tear or two will escape, and it's been over 4 months since.

And I noticed that afterwards, everywhere I looked was full of babies, or pregnant women, or some reminder.
The TV, shopping, walking the dog, chatting to friends - I've never in my life noticed so many baby-related things before.

It does ease, I promise.
Hope you're okay. Here if you need to talk.
xx

Hi JJ, I had a miscarriage in 2006 and I felt emotionally drained for about 10 months (that was when I found out I was carrying Tyler) all I can say is speak to someone like your Doctor, They will have seen it before and should be able to help you.

Thinking of you hun

Sarah xxx

hi jj, sorry just caught up with this thread. i am the same as u, bursting into tears at any given moment, then feeling like nobody understands not even dh...i am hopin its just a matter of time, i have been trying to be brave saying oh i am fine better now it happened than down the line but as soon as i get behind closed doors i am bursting into tears struggling to find a reason that this should happen. i think it is hormones too, dont feel as if mine have gone back down yet but not gonna take a pg test, cant bare to see the negative. i am also in an ABBA tribute band, and i have a gig tonight infront of 450 people and today the bleeding has decided to just start puring out! nightmare when i have to dance and sing for 2 hours without a break and i am wearing all white with short kimono! i just feel like curling up in front of tv and bubbling. lets hope we get better soon eh. xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back