Today should of been my due date :(

Mummy2Adam

Reaction score
As some of you know i had a mmc last October at 14w3d, i found out my little angels hb had stopped at 12w 3d, just after my 12 weeks scan and today would of been my little angels due date. I had a little cry yesterday thinking about it but today, i dont know how I feel, i suppose im trying not to get upset.
Im thinking of all the ladies on here that have been through a mc and i want to give you all massive :hugs: no one should have to go through the pain of a loss. I think of the aeroplane story posted on here a while back and I know I will see my little angel again x x

Thinking of you too! Can't imagine how Im going to feel on my due date!

Also thinking of you! Wasn't sure whether to reply or not. Don't want to be rubbing it in your face! I still miss having you with us but I am so glad that you fell pregnant again.:hugs:

Thinking of you hun,Take care lots of love xxxx

Thank you ladies, was doing so well until one of the girls in work asked whether I was ok and I just burst into tears, dont think today is going to go as smooth as I thought :( x x

Sorry hun. Your little angel will be looking down on you... big :hugs: xxx

Thinking of you hun. :hugs::hugs:

Can't even begin to think how I'm gonna be feeling on what would have been my due date in August. :-(

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:we are all here for you hun i keep thinking of how far along i would be now and how i will feel on my due date. Have all the little cries you want. xxxxxxx

I'm gonna br crying my eyes out if I post anything other than :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Miss my babies so much xxxxx

Also thinking of you! Wasn't sure whether to reply or not. Don't want to be rubbing it in your face! I still miss having you with us but I am so glad that you fell pregnant again.:hugs:

Pinky put it so nicely that I'll agree and send you big hugs :hug:

Aww hun, hope you are ok, thinking of you today. Mine is next week :( at least you have a lovely healthy baby on the way now :) hope you are doing something nice to cheer yourself up today. X x x x

Sending you a huge hug! X x

thinking off u sending loads love xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back