Crying, crying and some more crying

kedi376

Reaction score
I went back to work this morning, I've been working from home on and off, but had to go to the office today. I cried all the way there, cried when I got to my desk and cried when my colleague asked how I was.

After having just normal blood (TMI ALERT) for the last two days I was a little shocked to start getting cramps again and when I went to the loo there was loads of clots and I was going through a pad an hour. Cue further crying!!

Rang the doctors and got an appointment, walked in and guess what.....cried some more!! Poor guy, I didn't even get to hello, I just cried at him. He was lovely, I managed to control myself a little and explained what had happened and asked for help.

He has given me a sick note for 2 weeks and also agreed to get some blood samples and do a few tests to see if there is a reason for the 2 mcs. He also said he would look into referring me to the recurrent miscarriage clinic.......cue more crying from the relief.

Got home and cried when I was telling OH. I now have to ring my boss and tell him I won't be in - no doubt I'll cry then too!!!

Omg hun. As much as it makes you feel like crap crying is a very good release. Your gp sounds great bless him and when you are ready to try again there will be the help and support you need.

You need time to recover as much strength as you can emotionally and physically. Make sure you do whatever it takes sweetheart, you've been through so much.

Sending you lots of love xxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks hun, I changed my doctors as soon as I got my first BFP as the last doctors were crap and rude. I'm so pleased I changed, they have been wonderful to me.

Only problem is we're moving out of Leicester around Christmas so will have to start again with another doc. Hopefully they will be just as nice.

I've cried so much my eyelids are twice the size, I look like I've been fighting!! LOL

Oh hun :hugs: I was a crying wreck too, wish I could do or say something to make you feel better, I'm glad your doc was lovely and understandingxxxxx

:hug: thinking of you kedi sweetheart.

I am pleased you are a step closer to finding out some answers so you can move forward. Crying is all part of the grieving process so it's good you can let it out. Have some R &R during your time off and full it with happy things to do xx

OH Kedi, I'm so sorry for you hun :hug: but glad the docs were nice and that you have a referral. At least you are closer to getting better support and maybe some medical intervention next time. Take that time off and let yourself heal :hug:

I went back to work this morning, I've been working from home on and off, but had to go to the office today. I cried all the way there, cried when I got to my desk and cried when my colleague asked how I was.

After having just normal blood (TMI ALERT) for the last two days I was a little shocked to start getting cramps again and when I went to the loo there was loads of clots and I was going through a pad an hour. Cue further crying!!

Rang the doctors and got an appointment, walked in and guess what.....cried some more!! Poor guy, I didn't even get to hello, I just cried at him. He was lovely, I managed to control myself a little and explained what had happened and asked for help.

He has given me a sick note for 2 weeks and also agreed to get some blood samples and do a few tests to see if there is a reason for the 2 mcs. He also said he would look into referring me to the recurrent miscarriage clinic.......cue more crying from the relief.

Got home and cried when I was telling OH. I now have to ring my boss and tell him I won't be in - no doubt I'll cry then too!!!

You just need to let it all darling - we cry for a reason and bottling it up isn't going to help?

People that know you and care about you will not be offended sweetie.

As for the recurrent M/C clinic, I would def push for an appointment. I have mine on 6th Jan but I want to try and move it forward. I feel much more positive when I am taking "action" so to speak.

Sometimes if my tears start they feel like they will never stop - but they always do stop - even if it is just for a little while :shock:

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
give yourself time sweety i had a month off work to cope, i was a mess if it hadnt of been for the ladies here i wouldhave sank into a very dark place indeed. You need time to heal hun, let it all out xx

I hope you start feeling better soon hunny xx

Thank you ladies, it feels so nice to know I have a bit of support.

Although I am officially off sick, I have agreed to do today and tomorrow for a customer. I would feel awful for cancelling them otherwise, and in the long run if I cancel it will make my life harder later on. So I'm over a 100 miles from home and stuck in a hotel room tonight.

I've bought wine and chocolate and have a sleeping tablet which will give me the best nights sleep in a long long time.

Last edited:

Although I am officially off sick, I have agreed to do today and tomorrow for a customer. I would feel awful for cancelling them otherwise, and in the long run if I cancel it will make my life harder later on. So I'm over a 100 miles from home and stuck in a hotel room tonight.

I've bought wine and chocolate and have a sleeping tablet which will give me the best nights sleep in a long long time.

I hope by this evening you are all settled back at home!!

Take as much time as you need and don't rush yourself.

Keep well sweetie

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope by this evening you are all settled back at home!!

Take as much time as you need and don't rush yourself.

Keep well sweetie

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks, I'm home now, the customer was great, they were being kind to me as this think I had an operation last week and they knew this was my first week back, so when we had finished today they said just go home, you look like you need it. bless them. They knew I had gone out of my way to keep the days in the diary.

It's so nice to be home, I'm gonna have a little nap and wait for OH to come home. Today I need some cuddles.

Thanks, I'm home now, the customer was great, they were being kind to me as this think I had an operation last week and they knew this was my first week back, so when we had finished today they said just go home, you look like you need it. bless them. They knew I had gone out of my way to keep the days in the diary.

It's so nice to be home, I'm gonna have a little nap and wait for OH to come home. Today I need some cuddles.

Aww bless - I find the niceness of random people upsets me more [as they are being nice without knowing all the shit that is going on behind the scenes]

I am glad you are home now!

Cuddles are good - I have been feeling really 'cuddly' this week. Luckily if the OH isn't around I have my little fluff ball who loves a good cuddle :)

xxxxxxxxxx

Awww kedi xx you need the time to heal xx hopefully the gp will get you referred so you can move on a lil bit x and get closer to a sticky bean xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back