I officially declare......baby making now on hold :)

I can defo see a difference in myself so hoping it shows through on the piccies next week
You ok hun?
xxxx

Yes lovely, did Asda on line shop today so feel better about sticking to it all this week again now, cupboards and fridge are bare right now xx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

aw kez i tried to get one of those sushi packs today and they didnt do them by me was proper gutted lol i must try asda and sainsburys. cant wait to see your pics xxx

Good stuff DP, I love having packed out cupboards :)

Oh pfft tescos :( honestly Amy, the chicken sushi packs are lush, shame they aren't a bit bigger though, really hope you get to try one soon :)

Isn't the weather gorgeous outside.......certainly don't wanna be at work though but helps the holiday mood :yay:

xxxxxxx

its fab out long may it last. my bloody cupboards are chocca after the shop last night but im getting good at resisting. Ali did buy me loads of weight watcher treat to have when everyone is pigging out so i dont feel left out he also bought me a beautiful bunch of flowers with big sun flowers in it. hes so supportive bless him.
well done poll your really getting into it now im very proud of you xxxx

Talking of flowers look what I grew and picked :)

i love them! your a clever bugger arent you lol xxx

He he, sweetpeas are really easy to grow I have been trying to grow tomatoes and peppers too but not sure how well they will do, x

I wish you could smell them.lol they are really strong x

Hey hun! 9 miles this morning??? Wow go u!!! Hope u are well! Xx

Oh bless you, pregnancy brain kicked in already :lol: those miles were for yesterday hun :petal:

Yeah am good thanks, just over a week until the holiday so am super excited & my brain has officially gone on holiday already, am done with work tbh, am here in body but that's about it :lol:

How you doing hun?

xxxxxx

9.29 miles walked

40 x tricep dips
40 x push ups
40 x crunches
40 x leg raises
40 x bum lifts

xxxx

Well I didn't get the chance to do my walking this morning so am really annoyed about that but I was running late so need to do public transport so I wasn't late for work......I will make it up somewhere in the day though or will do a bit extra over the weekend

It's nearly payday again as well, so a few more pennies will be paid off & was thinking when I am back from my holiday it will nearly be my September payday & once that is done, will only be 3 months left of paying out on debts.....OMG......that's just crazy thinking about things

I been going through my most recent credit report & was actually surprised at it, I thought was going to be a hell of a lot worse. Nearly everything is settled apart from the debts I am paying now & all the other settled ones will be removed from my report between now & 2015 then the remaining ones in 2017 as all credit agreements stay on your file for a total of 6 years & are then automatically removed

Me & the OH have also decided we are going to go into mega saving mode from next year as we want to get a nice deposit for a house & to be able to keep the flat on as well & rent it out

I have also decided that when I am back from holiday, I am going to sort my CV out & update it & look for other work, I cannot bear being in my job anymore. I know what I want to go into but need to do a bit of research into any qualifications or past experience I need to have in order to get the job, it will be challenging but worth it

All in all things are just going fantastically, once my job is sorted, things will be perfect in my eyes :)

xxxxxxx

Ok........I have just had an email back from Equifax & they have provided me with an updated list of all debts & the dates they will be removed

As long as I don't get anymore credit, everything will be removed & my report cleared by September 2016

:yay::yay::yay:

xxxxxx

I'm so pleased for you xxx and with the amount tu are paying off right now, once its all Paul off you can.start saving loads and will get. Brilliant amount together for a deposit, xx what line of work are you hoping to go into hun? Xxx

Thanks hun :petal:

I'm gonna make the most of my kezzamonica anal annie skills :lol: I thought about PA/Secretarial work but something about it just puts me off, then I saw an advert for a job for a private PA for families etc, that is spot on for me as it's a more personal service & the fact you will be required more then the usual 9-5 suits me down to the ground

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back