I officially declare......baby making now on hold :)

This is the second time today I've had to write this...
Thanks for understanding my predictive text errors lol xxx

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

I could do with a bit of Monica's influence tbh lol xx

I think everyone could do with a Kezzamonica in their life :lol:
xxxx

My postman has just delivered my enhanced disclosure certificate for starting work 5th September I'm so chuffed things are getting in order now, oh also the automatic feeder for the goldfish for when.we go on holiday and I've cancelled the milkman ... It's all coming together lol xx

Woo hoo :yay:
I've even planned out mine & the OHs Saturday morning :lol:
xxx

Excellent!! I need to plan an itinary for the holiday I need to find out where the cinema and swimming pool are as. We have promised josh that we will take him to see the horrid Henry movie and take him.swimming too, he moved up to the deep end at swimming last night I'm so proud of him, he struggles with physical activities, I don't know if I've mentioned it but he has been on the waiting list for over a year to be tested for autism, anyway his appointment is next Wednesday, I have my appointment on Tuesday to discuss everything and. Then.his appointment Wednesday he will be assessed in a clinical environment doing different tasks etc, we suspect he has aspergers and dispraxia but will hopefully get answerable next week x

Oh wow, glad the appointment is soon hun & fingers crossed they can give you lots of answers & get things sorted
xxxx

Thanks, its been an emotional rollercoaster this last 15 months, he's a gorgeous little lad very clever and loving etc.. he deserves some answers x

So glad I am still in the country to find out how it goes as not flying until the Friday
xxx

Aww thanks kez, its going to be an event full week next week what with your weigh in too and our hols lol xx

It most defo is hun, what day is your weigh in hun?
Holiday......how have I missed that, where you off to?
xxxx

Lol I'm going the day after you for 7 days, we have booked a gorgeous cottage in Cornwall xx

Oooooooo very nice indeed hun, you will have a fab time & I hope the weather improves for you, its miserable & grey in London today

Well if you need any help in searching for things to do, places to see etc, give me a shout as I can search this afternoon for you

xxxx

Ooh yes I will thanks, ill pm you xx

6.21 miles walked

A lot better then I thought I was gonna be able to do so very happy :)

xxxxx

Thought I'd update the exercise:

5th August
10.68 miles walked

6th August
9.19 miles walked

7th August
9.47 miles walked
40 x crunches
40 x left side bridges
40 x right side bridges
40 x leg raises
40 x push ups
40 x tricep push ups

xxxxxx

Last edited:
8th August
5.47 miles walked

9th (Today) August
2.82 miles walked

Only a couple of more days to go & I will be tallying everything up since the last time & then will do a grand total, I will also be adding a weight loss journey thread over in the GR with before & after pictures so watch this space

I had to see the chiropractor today as problems with my back & luckily I can still do gentle exercse so :yay: that I can continue with my walking

It is also payday tomorrow so I will be able to update the monthly debt payments & it's starting to get exciting now as only a few months left :yay:

xxxxx

What did the chiropractor say? Made up about payday tomorrow and your weight.loss xxx

i have been waiting for pics all day your in trouble lol xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back