Guess I'm officially in here now

dyscochick

Reaction score
I've been dotting about for a while, I'm Emma and I first joined PF when I was in tri1 a few of months back but had an mmc. We've planned our wedding for next june and this month was the first after mc so half heartedly tried knowing that I might not ovulate but couldn't bring myself to actively prevent a pregnancy. I'm still waiting for first af but have had :bfn: on og tests so pretty sure i'm not pg this cycle, probably a good thing. With wedding next just 10 months away I want to put TTC on hold for just a few months so that I'm hopefully 20 weeks or less on the big day (as opposed to 8/9 months or with a 2 week old!). So that puts us as TTC as of January. In someways its probably a good thing. the mmc has affected me more than i realised, it still hits me hard sometimes and its 5 weeks on and I want my LO back so WTT is going to be hard. So this is me, thought i'd say hello properly, :)

WTT is hard, but it's worth the wait :) Congrats on your upcoming marriage - mines scarily close now it will be June before you know it!

Hi :wave:

WTT is defo hard!! It will come round quick and you have your wedding to look fwd to in the meantime too xxx

Hey Emma!! Obvs you've seen what I've been like recently, just been told by OH to get my thumb out (inside joke) and just plan.

It's difficult planning another child after a MC no one will ever deny that! But you have your wedding to look forward too, maybe a few weekends away to erm... 'wedding shop' =D me and my mum are off to london shopping but as far as my dad knows we're only going for the horse show at olympia(we are going... but just to one event then over the road to the stalls then into harrods methinks=DD)! Crafty ladies =DD

Like I've spent the best part of four hours completely designing the decor for our new home next year =D really took my mind off things and I've cheered up a fair amount, that I've I've IrnBru which has helped in the cheering up process lol!!

Just give any of us a shout if you want/need ewt, I always do lol!!

Luxxxxxx

Good luck for your wedding, I'm sure it will be amazing!! And sorry for your loss, it is never easy.....

:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back