I officially declare......baby making now on hold :)

How many times can I say you're an inspiration!! But it's true!! :)

And I love your avatar too :)

Awwwwwww thanks hun :blush:

I've got some even better news as well which I'll post over in the girlies room :)

xxxx

I'm intrigued too, and where the hell is this girlies room!!!

Hey Pos, she tends not to come on here as much. She's ok though. I'll send her a message now and tell her you was asking xx

Morning girls :wave:

I thought I had best update this thread as haven't done it since the beginning of October & because I have been AWOL for a while so I have also added in my post from the GR just incase you didn't see it & to let you all know what's happening

On a brighter note, I had my last back appointment on the 25th & am pleased to say that it is now 100% fixed, which I am really happy about as took forever to sort itself out so hopefully it shouldn't happen again but if it does, I need to make sure I don't leave it so long before I get seen as just cost's lots of money!!!!

Now I am just finishing off my course of antibiotics, nose drops, sudafed & disovable aspirin for my ear, nose, throat & sinus infection caused by the severe mould problem we have at home. My ear still isn't right though so I need to book another appointment just to get it checked

This mould problem has always been in the flat & the OH just continued to leave it, it has continued to get worse every winter & this year has been the worst as it was on our clothers, shoes, furniture, on the walls & on our pillows. He kept saying about a air brick but did nothing about it until now as I am poorly so him & his step dad have now fitted one, which should hopefully solve the problem

It feels like our flat has taken 10 steps back & no closer to being fully decorated & it looks like a bombs gone off, no matter how much I keep tidying up, someone keeps messing it up!!! We had to take everything out of our bedroom because of the mould so we have had to put it in the spare room, living room....any available place really, which proved difficult as the OH has sooooooo much stuff!!

The wall in our bedroom that had the mould on it needs to be re-done & the bathroom is still not finished so we are having to brush our teeth in the actual bath!! Both hallways are still to be done as well as the living/dining room & the kitchen

I don't want to be pushy & nag him but it's just not getting done, he spends so much time helping others out with PC's etc & something always comes up with work, just starting to get to me now

Work is absolutely unbearable at the mo & it's seriously bringing me down, it is getting to the point where I hate waking up as I know I have to come here. If the people were nice & polite it wouldn't be so bad but 95% of visitors & staff members in this building are rude & arrogant, the people I work with continuously moan at me as well & it's getting to the point where I can't cope anymore

Money...pfft!!! All the time I was off sick for my back & the 2 day's I have had off so far with my ears etc, has set me back a couple of months now so not only am I ultra skint & trying to juggle everything but also mean's my debt is with me now until February

It is defo a good thing that I am still able to pay off some money every month but upsets me that due to other people & them not doing things, I always lose out

I have listed all my payments made so far & have updated November's as well:

January 2011
6 debts totalling £11,150

February 2011
2 paid in full totalling £700
Total outstanding £10,450

March 2011
1 paid in full totalling £950
Total outstanding £9,500

April 2011
Debt paid this month £990
Total outstanding £8,510

May 2011
Debt paid this month £500
Total Outstanding £8,010

June 2011
Debt Paid this month £560
New Total Outstanding £8,156.28

July 2011
Debt Paid this month £1,457.07
New Total Oustanding £6,699.21

August 2011
Debt Paid this month £660.08
New Total Outstanding £6039.13

September 2011
Debt Paid this month £940.00
New Total Outstanding £5099.13

October 2011
Debt Paid this month £443.88
New Total Outstanding £4659.25

November 2011
Debt Paid this month £659.25
New Total Outstanding £4000.00

I have a couple of things that I am waiting on money wise & I am really hopeful that they come in soon as would really help me out. One is £900 from the original wedding venue, as soon as they resell our date I will get this deposit money back & the other thing, is my PPI on the loan I am paying off at the moment so I wil keep you updated on these

Just one of those times when everything feels like its piling up on top of you & I feel silly moaning about what's going on cos it's all minor really compared to other peoples problems

Now on to something that brings me sooooooo much happiness & smiles......................

:yay: :yay: :yay: TURKEY :yay: :yay: :yay:

As you know I went off on my 4 day girlie weekend at the end of October, with my friend who I met in Turkey in August.....OMFG, I had the most amazing time ever & I was absolutely devasted to come back. On our last day, everyone from the hotel came to see us off & say goodbye & I was sobbing my heart out, I completely broke down as really didn't want to come home & it's been just over a month since I have been home & I absolutely hate it here!!

On a brighter note though, I heard back from the hotel manager in turkey. There isn't any jobs at the hotel we stay at....but.....he's talking to his friends in agencies to find me work out there so fingers crossed, Also a few of my friend there are also looking for work for me & I have contacted a couple of the bars out there asking for work as well

Unfortunately Turkey isn't a place where I can just pack my things up & go, hoping I will find work as you need to have the correct visa & permits in order to live & work there otherwise you will be given a huge fine & be deported back home, with the potential of not being allowed back in Turkey & this is something I don't want to risk

If this all does happen then I think will be a lonesome trip. The OH has no desire to ever move away from Purley/Croydon & when we spoke about it before he chucked in an ultimatum & said we'd be finished if I went there!!!

We had a chat about it again the other night & he finally realises how much turkey means to me, it's the first thing I think about when I wake up & last thing I think about before bed

My feelings for him haven't changed, I love him more then anything but my wants & needs in life have changed & if he doesn't want to do it with me then I think we will be over because I would never make him choose, if the shoe was on other foot I'd be off like a shot with him, no questions asked

If things with working over there don't work out then I plan on having as many holidays over there that I can next year & will save my money & the year after I plan on travelling round Turkey, seeing new places there & staying with friends

I am starting to realise that life is too short to not be happy, I need to start thinking of number 1 as I always come 2nd with everyone & I never put myself first anymore. I also need to stop listening to other people telling me what I should be doing with my life & what I want from life, just because you have been with someone for a long time or done something for so long, doesn't mean it is still the right thing for you now. My smile is slowly disappearing & I need to get it back

Well done if you have actually read all this, sorry for the long post

Thanks girls for everything, you really are the best :friends:

xxxxxxxxxx

Hi kez, thanks for the update. I'm so impressed that after all that your debts are still going down

Good luck getting your smile back xxx

Aw kez, sounds like uv had a crap time lately. Good thing is u have ur head screwed on and u know what u want out of life. Go for it, I have no doubt u will get there in the end :hugs: I love ur determination Hun, so glad to hear from you xxx

Awwww thanks Pos :petal:

I'll defo be glad to get this year put the way now :lol:

How's you my lovely? From your posts, sounds like things been happening

xxxx

Hiya Kez,
Im sorry that things are all a bit up in the air right now I really hope that things improve very quickley for you xxx

Well girls, it is that time again........December's payment is listed below:

January 2011
6 debts totalling £11,150

February 2011
2 paid in full totalling £700
Total outstanding £10,450

March 2011
1 paid in full totalling £950
Total outstanding £9,500

April 2011
Debt paid this month £990
Total outstanding £8,510

May 2011
Debt paid this month £500
Total Outstanding £8,010

June 2011
Debt Paid this month £560
New Total Outstanding £8,156.28

July 2011
Debt Paid this month £1,457.07
New Total Oustanding £6,699.21

August 2011
Debt Paid this month £660.08
New Total Outstanding £6039.13

September 2011
Debt Paid this month £940.00
New Total Outstanding £5099.13

October 2011
Debt Paid this month £443.88
New Total Outstanding £4659.25

November 2011
Debt Paid this month £659.25
New Total Outstanding £4000.00

December 2011
Debt Paid this month £1240.00
New Total Outstanding £2760.00

It's coming down nicely & I will soon be there :)

xxxxx

oh my bloody god do you realize that very soon you will be debt free?? that is fantastic xx

Hey my lovely :wave:
Thanks hun.......it's really odd knowing that I only have a couple of months left then it's done, finished, completed :yay:
It's been totally totally worth it but I will be glad to see the back of this year now
How are you doing?
xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back