I'm back. With a date now set!

CupcakeMummy

Reaction score
Hi ladies. :)

I was on here a bit last year when I was feeling particularly broody and sorry for myself.

Luckily I have a wonderful man in my life and I managed to focus my energy on our wedding and honeymoon plans.

Which have now been and gone. Where does the time go!?!

I'm loving married life and funnily enough I'm less desperate to get pregnant now than I was pre-wedding. Although we all know how quickly our feelings can change!

Anyway I know have just over a year to achieve my pre-pregnancy goals as our TTC date has been set for June 2 2012. :)

The goals are :

Remember my vitamins every day.

Get BMI down to 24.

Save £2000 for baby things.

From January 1st 2012 Mr C and I will give up hot baths, all junk food and alcohol.

I've got my copy of "what to expect before you're expecting" on order with the library and look forward to seeing if there's any other bits I need to aim at as well.

I know WTT can be a bit of a quiet forum but I'm looking forward to getting to know you ladies and making some like minded friends.

TTC will probably be something DH and I keep to ourselves so it's important for me to have somewhere to talk when he's had enough of it!!

Last edited:
Congrats on the wedding and having the date planned :)
The time will fly then the real obsessing begins lol xxx

Mr C and I went out shopping today for some furniture and bits.

We had a good look in various baby departments to inspire us in advance.

It's worked great as we have a few goals we both want to reach before we TTC.

It's really spurred me on to get healthy so I've signed up to weight watchers to start tomorrow. :)

DH has just been promoted at work so he is really keen to push hard so we can have all the lovely bits we saw today. :)

Feeling very positive and like the next year will fly by!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back