I officially declare......baby making now on hold :)

Kezzamunster

Reaction score
Good Afternoon my lovely ladies of PF world :wave:

Yes, you are reading the title correctly, it's not an illusion & I can already see the look of :shock: on your faces :lol:

As you know, cycle 3 was a very odd one for me. My symptoms were great & the :witch: hadn't arrived & was late, by 9 days in fact so at 5:30am this morning started off CD1 of cycle 4, very upset & down but the OH cheered me up with the biggest cuddle then later on with the nicest text message in the world & all was great. The Positive Mental Attitude kicked in with vengeance & I feel unbelievably happy

So much so, the witch has given me the biggest wake up call ever & made me see things through clear glasses & made me realise a few things

I've got debts to pay off, our flat still needs doing, still have our wedding to pay for & we don't have anything saved......there's no way our baby should be brought into this world with all this hanging over our heads, don't get me wrong, I know we would get by & I also know that unless your a millionaire you will never be financially stable but I never want my child to go without or me & the OH to argue about money or us to have a lesser wedding cos of everything

So the plan of action is.....

February-December 2011 - I will pay off my debts

January-December 2012 - Our wedding will be paid in full & can have everything we want

January-December 2013 - SAVE SAVE SAVE & SAVE some more, this way I will be able to leave work & not return as their maternity pay isn't too great & I don't want us to struggle to provide for our baby

2014 - Baby making commences :yay:

I will still only be 31/32 years young & also gives us both a chance to become healthier & me, happy within myself

So there you have it girls, I feel unbelievably happy & content with that decision plus by that time, your all be able to give me pre & post pregnancy tips :lol:

One thing that wont be changing though is me hassling you all in TTC or Tri 1, 2 & 3, you don't get rid of me that easily

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well i cant say I expected that hunny but im so glad that you and your OH are happy with what you have decided.

Goodluck hunny and i bet now you have put it on hold it will happen ;)

You better not go disappearing we need you here x x

wow shocked but does seem sensible!!Think that if you want to get married then you should do it before baby purely because it makes paying for it tricky if you have a bambino!! You might even end up having an 'accident' and then it was ment to be!!
Good luck hunny!!
xxxx

Awwww thanks hun :petal:

I know myself now that I was really taken over by the want of a family it clouded everything & the OH is right to a point that reality needs to come into play at times

I just felt that we needed to do everything now & I don't really know why I wanted to rush things to be honest, possibly because we've been together so long I thought that everyone was getting there before us & we weren't, which is silly cos things will only happen when they are meant to

xxxxxxx

Hi Kezza

Surprised to hear, but it sounds like a bold and positive step into the future for you, you have to do what's right for both you & your partner (and your future babies!!) and, out of everyone in the world, only you two can know that.

Hope everything goes well for you and those debts disappear into oblivion!

xxx

aww hun! you have a very sensible plan there!

stick around though or we will miss you:cry:

Wow, didn't see that one coming! Glad your feeling positive tho x

you know what'll happen now....... :whistle: cos you've put it on the back burner you are clearly going to get a bfp anyway :lol:
It all sounds very sensible hun, but as the others say, stick around cos you'd be terribly missed if you left xx

Hahahaha that would just be my luck, can see it now......kezzamunster follows in samsgirls footsteps :rotfl:

I've only been off the pill for 3 months, this being my fourth but am going to go back on it & take right through to December 2012, that being my last month & then use a fertility monitor throughout 2013

Thanks so much for all your support girls, really does mean the world to me :friends:

I think I've surprised myself especially with how good I feel about things but know myself that it's for the best, good things come to those wait so they say so :yay: me :)

Awwwww shucks :blush: I'll never leave you lovely ladies, not a chance, I'd miss you all too much & have come too far in your journeys for me to disappear

I'll be your groupie to follow your journeys from WTT/TTC over to Tri1-2-3 through to labour & birth through to you all being mummies & seeing your beautiful babies :hugs:

xxxxxxxx

gosh kezza this was a shock to read i dont normally pop into this section but someone told me too lol
awww i will miss SS with you and all the advice and things.... everyone is leaving :(
well i hope u stick about hun coz ur a great lady :)

Awwww thanks linx :flower:

I'll still be around & giving advice & Oo Ooin at your lines on HPTs & OPKs & bashing that witch away

xxxxxxxx

Good luck hunni :clover: sounds like a very positive plan to me :) x

you know what'll happen now....... :whistle: cos you've put it on the back burner you are clearly going to get a bfp anyway :lol:
It all sounds very sensible hun, but as the others say, stick around cos you'd be terribly missed if you left xx

WSS :)

:hug:

Lxx

You're so sensible, wish I had a sensible plan lol xx

kezza im so proud of you hunny. you deserve to be happy you really are a fantastic woman, i hope you achieve everything you want in life & more importantly i hope you get the baby you want and deserve.

Dont be a stranger, you have been a great support to me! and im serious! please dont leave us!! xxxx

Awwwww thanks pretty, that's such a lovely thing to say & your words & everyone elses will be kept close to my heart :friends:

I feel like a weight has been lifted from my shoulders & feel generally happy & so much more serene & calm about everything, life feels wonderful again

You girls have helped me a lot with all your support & advice & that I'm so thankful for & I will defo not be going anyway, I'd feel like a big part of my life is missing & I want to see you all get those BFPs you so rightly deserve & see your journeys into motherhood & beyond

xxxxxxxx

Hope your ok hunny,Ive just send you a message x x

Surprised to see this Kezza but as the others have said it's such a sensible plan and something I've been mulling over too. So chuffed that you're sticking around, TTC wouldn't be the same without you! :)

x x

Surprised to see this Kezza but as the others have said it's such a sensible plan and something I've been mulling over too. So chuffed that you're sticking around, TTC wouldn't be the same without you! :)

x x

Hey honeybun :wave:

I surprise myself when I'm this sensible :lol:

I know that it totally makes sense though & tbh probably did deep down but I have to be over 100% certain of something be I say ok let's do it

It also gives me a chance to look into a new career as well & just enjoy life for the moment & my OH. I think it will help us in our relationship as well

PF is an amazing place with all you amazing girls & theres no way will I ever leave :friends:

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back