Putting it on hold

MrsDraven

Reaction score
I really don't want to but we talked about it and came to the conclusion we have to. The first baby was obviously a surprise so we didn't even think about things it was pretty much, we're having this baby. But we just finished paying for a wedding. The council are being pains in the ass and taking forever to find us somewhere suitable to live. So for now despite being married, we still both live in different houses.
Thanks to benefit cuts, despite being disabled and having the last attempt at me trying to work putting me in a hospital through exhaustion I'm having to look for work because after rent and food I can't even afford any medication should I need it. All in all that just basically makes me think we're not in a position to even try having a child right now.
So yeah, it sucks, but we're not gonna try and have a baby any more. :(

Oh :( this is so sad when money is the reason for people not to have kids :( really sorry for you.

Well, maybe you can have another baby a bit later? Things might improve soon?

It really sucks tbh. Especially at the moment when your sister is pregnant, her baby boy's scan is on your mothers mantle with the words from your ma "it'll be you next." Add that to struggles trying anyway its even more disheartening. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back