I officially declare......baby making now on hold :)

not too bad keeping my self really busy with the run up to Christmas, xx has Stu put that air brick in yet? xx

Mmmmeeeehhhh to christmas.......my new name is now Ebernezer :lol: Just have no christmas spirit whatsoever so I hope it's been dished out to all you lovely ladies :)

Glad your ok my darling

xxxx

Oooooo yes, the air brick is in & he is gonna finishing off the decorating in our room so hopefully should be moved back in there before christmas then I can actually get some proper tidying up done whilst I am off over christmas

The flat is a right state but nothing I can do about it until he gets his arse in gear so I feel like I have this huge vein in my temple that is pulsing away :lol:

xxxx

never mind the bloody Christmas Turkey hows about the job in Turkey??? are you going to go then? xxxx

Come meet me in my thread in the GR honeybun, we have 2 convo's going on in this thread & your journal :lol: plus I am hijacking your journal, naughty kezza!!
xxxxxx

has ha ha i know I'm switching between here and my journal anyway ill pop over there later as I have to go xx

Morning all :wave:

I though I would just add a quick update as the best news ever was received yesterday

My PPI claim on the outstanding loan has been accepted & will be off set againat what I owe so therefore, the loan company owe me money now

Its total of £767.60 they owe, which I am sure will take forever to get back as they are quick enough to take money but never dish it out

Anyhoo.....with this, I can put towards the Simply Be account & this takes a big chunk off & will leave me with a total of £300 left to pay in January

That means I will be debt free :yay:

xxxxxx

Thanks my lovely :friends:

I just can't believe it, really can't.....things have been bad for sooo long & now it's all starting to come together so 2012 will be my year :yay:

xxxxx

Well ladies I thought I should update this thread cos..........................

I AM OFFICIALLY DEBT FREE :yay: :yay:

It has been a long long struggle the last year but unbelievably worth it, not only has everything been paid off but I also have my amazing job opportunity in Turkey to look forward to, which begins in April up until end of October, beginning of November

I was planning on leaving the job I am in now on Friday 23rd March so would leave me a week to get things sorted & say my goodbyes to everyone but I have just had a brain wave.......

I am owed a nice sum of money, which equals to more then the 3 weeks I'd be working in March so could potentially save this owed money & finish my job a month early then have the whole of March to relax take it easy before starting over in Turkey

I am also going to be paid for the articles that I have written so far so that is more money in the pot for me

It's still a brainwave at the moment so I will keep you posted girls

xxxxxxx

Congratulations. Wonderful news. You've worked so hard and achieved so much!

Oh my goodness!! That is totally brilliant! I bet you feel really great now xxx

argh kezza never realsied yu had this!!!!!!!!! hello hun and congrats again for being debt free wooo :pompom:

Congratulations on your debt free 2012. You've done so well and should be really proud of yourself x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back