fooking tesco digital shiiiitttteeee

hardtolove

Reaction score
well i held my fmu till i could hold it no more and peed on my tesco digital.followed the instructions..waited it flashed then said see leaflet...leaflet says error message test not performed correctly ...grrrrrr . they have cartridges you insert and when i took it out it has a control line and a feint line next to it.. i know with clear blue digis the lines dont mean anything...not sure what to do from here thanks x x x

Grrrr this happened to me with a cb digi, it's awful!!! I'd take it back hun x

Was it a twin pack and did you keep the pot of pee? Horrible when that happens x

sent from my snazzy HTC

it was a 2 pack yes but i already used the other one ! was due on yesterday!! and i peed directly on the stick so no wee wee saved :( xx

it was flashing like it was working properly while it as processing!! i really dont think i am meant to know either way, i just get the feeling lol xx

I had it happen to me with the digital clearblue ones, it flashed as normal and then nothing no error sign or anything just blank!! It was so annoying i couldnt believe it i had got rid of my pot of pee!! just had to throw it all away and do another test annoying but theres nothing else you can do.

Michelle. x

had this with cbd as well. there should be a number on the box or leaflet, call it and explain what happend and they should send you a replacement. cbd did for me x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back