Hi newbie confused!

Gemsta7

Reaction score
Hi all. I had sex on the 30th and was due on thurs 11th:wall2:. I checked online and it said I should've ovulated between the 25th-30th but I took a test the day b4 I was due complete negative then one the mornin I was due looked neg tho I didn't want the full time. Checked it before bed and there was a faint line. Taken two more tests one negative and one with a very faint line which came up within the time limit but really faint. As I only had sex once I should be 16dpo now and 14dpo when I took my last test. Still no sign of af but shouldn't the tests be showing up properly by now? I'm so confused, don't know either way and it's driving me nuts. Also can't get another test until tues. The first 2 tests were tesco the last 2 were boots.:wall2:

If a line came up in the time limit (even if it was faint) it's generally classed as positive. I'd do another on Tuesday and see what happens. Some people have slow progressing HCG so tests take a while to get darker. :)

x

Last edited:
Thank you for the response. Just hate not knowing one way or the other.

Worth doing a digi if you think there's a faint line i think!

Hi ladies lol. Even though it probably the worst timing ever I'm actually really hoping it is positive.
Think I'm going to buy loads of tests tomorrow fx'd.

I did a clearblue digital this morning and it said pregnant 1-2. I'm 5 days late so I must've ovulated later than usual but BFP yay!!

wow.. congrats sister.... you soon have an angel...i just have mine last july 1st.. i am so happy for you..

Ahh brilliant news - welcome to PF and huge congrats - enjoy Trimester 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back