I just did a test...

That is definately a good positive on that opk. My opk's go that dark each month and i would say that those coupled wiv your faint lines is defo a :bfp: hope u get your other tests soon.

Those pregnancy tests look exactly like the first ones I took with Toby. 24 tests later and I was just about believing it :lol:

Everything crossed for you! :dust:

hahaha I think I would believe it more if i wasn't getting these period symptoms! My body has tricked me so many times before when I really thought this was it and then the witch shows up!!!

Okay so just got home from work and did another OPK... MUHAHAHA. I am going to be doing them now until the tests I ordered on Ebay show up!! :poas:

Here is the result: http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af80/Lorah86/104_0764.jpg
I think you will agree it is definately darker than the control and darker than yesterday!

I have got a mega sore left boob today as well! Hurts to walk!! Maybe symptoms are going to kick in now? Who knows!

Hurry up tests!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clock:

xxxx

Good lord you are very patient! I'd have just gone to get a CBD - looks to me like you'd def get a BFP now.

lol...i am sooo skint! hubby has money atm.. :( plus im scared to see a neg so this gives it more time! xx

wow its so dark hurry up tests!!! lol good luck lovely everything points to a bfp xx

Well...I think I need to post in a different thread!!!! muhahahaha :) :) :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back