Is this BFP? Pics included.

eldraW

Reaction score
Hi all,
Wonder if you could help, I took a test yesterday morning at 5.30am, I had my lazy eyes on and couldnt see anything, When i woke up between 11.00-11.30am i decided to take the plastic bit off test and i could see a faint line. I know it is out of the time limit but thought i would just check. Here is a picture:

Photo0212.jpg

This morning i took a first response test which i struggled to see anything on:

Photo0232.jpg

I thought i would try another test which happend to be a poundland one and after a couple of minutes i seen a faint line:

test1.jpg

They seem very hard to see on here but you can see them a lot better on my phone.
What do you ladies think? Thanks in advance. xx

Hi, the top one is best...the line even looks pink! If it is pink its a bfp!!! xxx

i think that the 3rd one is definitely a line :)
good luck! xx :)

i think i can see a very faint line on the top picm if i tilt my screen, but cant be sure! i know how frustrating it is putting pics up on here and knowing that they arnt as clear as they are at home!! i had that trouble last week.... but mine turned out to be a BFP!! so fingers crossed yours goes that way to... just test in couple of days to see if it gets stronger! xx

hey thanks for the reply...... With the first one i didnt have a proper look until outside the time frame as you can see. confused lol xxx

Thanks lol. I think i'll need it. Can u see anything on the bottom one? xxx

Very faintly yeah :) you wont need it but got my fingers crossed. Test in the morning but be sure to let us know lol xxx

I sure will be testing in morning..... I was due AF on monday and she still hasnt arrived... I would of thought that i would of got a line on first reaponse if i was preg though? I will defo let you all no. xx

yeah apart from october when i missed aperiod all together but i have never got any kind of line on a hpt before. xxx

Everyone is different with hpts mine werent dark until i was 5 week. You could of also ovulated later in your cycle maybe? I guess we will see tomorrow ;) i'm off to bed hun lots of luck for morning xxx

LOl it would just seem to good to be true if it was though lol. I thought i might of ov'd on cd18 but i never got a proper dark line on my opk's, It was very light so maybe....! Thanks very much for your help and advice. xxx

no prob... im hoping and praying lol. xxx

I don't think they are BFPs, sorry Eldra.

I've got a whole pile of faint line and a couple of PINK lines and all i've had is BFNs.

I hope you get stronger lines, but i wouldn't put any faith in those lines.

Fingers crossed for you xx

BEWARE OF FIRST RESPONCE
i had a faint line on my FR and af got me so be carefull and please dont get too excited huny!!!
i really hope it is ur BFP but i swear i will never use FR again!!!!!

Hey all, Done another poundland one this morning and i cant see anythin unless you hold it up to the light. I'm going to do another one in a bit to see if any change... As you can imagine where pretty gutted. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back