Is this BFP? Pics included.

I can see a line on bottom test i'm pretty sure...and your OH playing x box? :lol:lol. I wouldn't pin your hopes on what we all think though mrs, just in case. We can only say what we guess ;) Hate you to get disappointed. I can't see a line on every test and not sure I like the sound of poundland tests. x

Why don't you try a digi test? Fingers crossed you get your bfp very soon.

x

Ha ha i know lol. silly OH lol. The bottom test was done yesterday morning and the pic was took in the time limit. lol. I just want to know one way or the other lol. The bottom test i would say was the one that was done the best although i will be getting some more tests. I couldnt see anythin on the fr that i took so thats another reason why im doubting very much lol. thanks alot for all your help and advise. xx

Are they called Firstvue or something like that? It says it on the packet; I think the result will show up on there though, nonetheless x

No lol to be honest there called power plast or summit lol. very strange, Are first vue ones a bad one to get? xx

im sure ive the first vue ones...are they cassettes? and i tested positive straight away but the tests were very faint i could only see xxx

qw.jpg

here is the images inverted

Aw thanks for that. whats your views? xx

i can see a line on the 1st but not on the others but im pretty rubbish at line spotting unless its obvious lol hope it gets stronger :)

Thanks, im getting so many different views lol. xx

Well, I can see lines only on the first test but that is the one that appeared out of the time limit. I had exactly the same kind of line and had myself convinced I was pregnant (symptoms and everything!) I too did a FR after that which was BFN and then every test after than BFN - lo and behold AF got me 4 days later - my opinion - you are not pregnant. If you are - then the lines WILL get stronger day by day.

Thanks everyone for all your help and views. xx

Hey, AF still hasnt shown and i havent done any more tests, i think im just going to wait and see what happens. Maybe test in next couple of days.

Not sure, I think I can see faint lines but I'm not convinced.
Do some more tomorrow and put them up, though the suspense must be killing you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back