I have a feeling

Lilelephant

Reaction score
Labour isnt far off! Baby is so low now I hardly have a bump! Been getting shooting pains in foof and lots of bh. Period pains have been on and off.

Also more hormonal than ever!

Only thing haven't lost any plug yet so who knows

oooooooooooooo exciting missus. Come on baby we are dying for you to come. xxxxxxxx

How does it feel to be so close? I just can't imagine it? Hope things kick off real soon for you xx

It's frustrating cos I think something might be happening and then it all goes quiet lol

Just wait until that one time when u think it's a false alarm and it turns out it isn't and it's definately the real thing! You're not far off, its defo gonna happen soon! :D

Fingers crossed :love:

I am seei g consultant on wed so hoping he can do the sweep as mw couldnt last week. He is gonna book induction anyhow so atleast I will no when it will be over lol!

I wouldn't worry about losing your plug I didn't lose mine until I was 9cm dilated xxx

Fingers crossed this is it! I never had a show with my second baby, so that doesn't necessarily mean anything!

i never lost mine with dd, waters went without any warning and had no show at all

Chick I was sitting watching tv and decided to log on and got a sudden feeling of 'I think MrsMc is gonna go into labour soon' hopefully Im right :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back