Just lost my plug

Oh yeah I'm proper excited either way just have that sicky nervy anxious feeling. OH said it feels like Xmas morning bless him xx

Not long Lauren, I don't think you'll be needing your induction xx

Oh blimey you're all set to hve your baby! Body ready-check, baby ready/check, bags ready-check!! Good luck lady, can't wait to hear when your LO arrives :)

Oh blimey you're all set to hve your baby! Body ready-check, baby ready/check, bags ready-check!! Good luck lady, can't wait to hear when your LO arrives :)

Body check is done made sure I smell nice etc as I hate the smell of hospitals. I'm tempted to take my pillow! I feel like I'm going away somewhere its weird and I feel really emotional knowing the next time I come home I'll have my baby girl finally :) xxxx

Awww that truly must be an amazing feeling knowing that! I can't wait! Deffo take your pillow, it's your party honey so do what makes u feel happy! I love how u have made yourself all lovely for the hospital, they might think u r a visitor ;-)

Lol I know it sounds horribly vain but my husband is a photographer and I know he's gonna be taking pics of everything so if something does kick off today I'd like to look halfway decent although I doubt I'll care when it actually happens xx

Lol!!!! Id be the same!
If your still around do u have info on evening primrose oil? You used it didn't you? X

Yeah I just took 2 x 500mg capsules a day and inserted one at night hun xx

This was the most helpful I found on it:

Evening primrose oil is an excellent source of prostaglandins, which we already determined readies your cervix for labor. It can be taken orally as soon as 34 weeks, and can be applied directly to the cervix at full term (36 weeks). The general recommendation is two 500mg capsules per day until week 38, at which time you increase to 3-4 per day. The entire capsule can be inserted vaginally (inserted just before bed, it will dissolve before the first time you wake to use the bathroom), or you can use the oil on your fingers for your perineal massage, then also rub on your cervix (assuming you can reach it). Applying directly to the cervix is optimal, but the beneficial ingredients are absorbed through the external skin or the stomach also.

xx

Aaah thanks hun :hug: that's exactly what I needed to know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back