Just lost my plug

LaurenMM

Reaction score
I'm certain I've just lost it... been having extremely heavy dc for ages and its always been clear-jelly like but a big blob came out and the only way I can describe it is like snot/phlegm (sorry TMI) had some pretty nasty period-like pains today and back ache and when my tummy tightens its definitely painful (not excruciating though) and I've got shooting pains up my foof. I realise that you can lose the plug and nothing may happen for ages but surely at 41 weeks things might happen a bit sooner? I'm being induced tomorrow so its not really a massive deal but if things kick off sooner then I'm happy :) what do you think? xx

id say things could be starting for you but its hard to say, ive been losing bits of my plug since saturday & was sure something was about to start but nothings happened yet :( everybodys different but i hope it is something starting for you xxx

Either way its progression hun and sounds like a good sign. Really hope it kicks off for you overnight :) x

Me too, either way it should help with the induction tomorrow shouldnt it? xx

should make induction easier if it is, should make cervix easier to dilate.. Good luck :) xx

Oh that's exciting and will hopefully brings things on before induction/help induction go quicker :) good luck

all sounds positive hun... maybe you wont need the induction!

will have my fx for u hun sounds promising !!! xxx

Sounds very promising hunny, hopefully this is the start of things, goodluck x x

Sounds like things are definitely getting underway!

omg omg omg omg everything x for you...actually everything un x for you ha ha ha xxx

Well I've been to Tesco with OH and bouncing on my ball and at the moment the contractions are ranging from 4-6 mins apart and lasting from 1 to 3.5 mins. It feel like very sharp strong period pain in my belly and back. Just dont wanna do anything that'll make em stop if you know what I mean lol. xx

Oh and if she moves during a contraction it really really hurts!! x

OMG this has to be the start of things for you, fantastic xx

I hope so guys but even if its not I'm sure its helping towards the induction anyway so either way I'm happy. Obviously I'd love for this to be the start but the contractions arent getting any stronger or painful :S and I've had that many false alarms I really dont wanna get my hopes up so just gonna chill and continue bouncing lol xxxx

Ur doing fab babe just relax and let ur body do what it has to.. Either way your defo in labour tomo! Both times my sister went into labour the day before she was due to be induced..
Fx this is it for u or at least doing something to start things off for tomo!! If I go into full blown labour myself and can't get online, I wish u all the luck for a successful induction tomo!!

Last edited:
Fingers crossed for you Hun! I hope the contractions keep coming regular for you. Xxxx

Aww fantastic! FX things happen before that induction ay :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back