Is this it?

angelmma

Reaction score
Hey girls, Ive been having BH and pains all week. Well today the tightenings started again, and they have been getting tighter each time. Although Im not having much tummy pain, but have back ache across my lower and middle back. The tightenings last about a minute and leave me feeling abit sick. I havent lost my plug yet. Just wondering could this be it. I never knew I was in labour with DD and didnt lose my plug till 7cm, wasnt even having contractions at 4cm dialated. I walked up and down the stairs 12 times and it has gotten worse since then. Sorry if Im rambling haha xxx

The back pain and tightenings sometimes match but not always, Im having the back pain more. And tightenings are about 8-10 mins apart lasting between 40-60 secs xxx

I had mainly pains in my back with DD, would keep an eye on it and see if they become more frequent. Try and get some sleep too hun :) Good luck x x

Definately keep an eye on it, see if they get in a proper regular pattern and/or more frequent, then ring MW or triage :D

Exciting!

oooo GL I hope things get a bit more regulate

Hey girls well pains got worse so I rang the hospital to see what the mw said and she told me to go over. She checked me and she could get her fingertip into the cervix but that's it, so she sent me home cause I'm not in active labour, if pain gets worse or contractions come thick and fast I'm to go over again. At least it's open a little bit haha, although I was 2cm dialiated with dd for 2-3 weeks haha xxx

Glad you're more aware of what's going on now! Keep an eye on it then like she said, oh and keep us updated of course ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back