Just lost my plug

You popped into my head this afternoon, I think it's one of my psychic moments that I tend to have. I think your baby will be here in the not too distant future :whistle:

Aww I hope ur right! They've slowed right down now I must admit I've been a bit lazy since I got home. Would've gone for a walk but it's been tipping it down :( still having period n back pains though. I'm gonna try and sleep while I still can although I feel very nervous! Will keep u girls updated n hope everyone is ok. Mwah x x x x x x x x

Fx for you x hope you get some sleep, will be checking up in the morning x

Good luck, deffo sleep and see what happens. Not long now. Kxx

Good luck babe I hope things have been happening or you've managed to get some decent sleep!

Hope u got some sleep and that thing get moving today for u xxx

Sell getting the odd tightening and got peeps pains. Just got up to go to the loo and a gush of extremely watery clear goo came out (sorry tmi) not sure what it was the same thing happened yesterday suppose I'll find out today :p x x x

Sounds like waters! Waters are thicker than water... If that happened yesterday too and it was ur waters u should have gone to get checked... Or is it more plug like?

I didnt even realise till I was reading my pregnancy book this morn that waters are thicker :S I dont think it was plug like. It was literally like a load of water with clear goo. It happened in the middle of the night Tuesday but I thought it was just heavy dc :S ahh I feel terrible now. baby is still moving etc. xx

I'd call ur mw babe can't leave it too long or risk infection.. I know ur getting induced today but it's worth calling as soon as u can xx

Oh sounds like you could bevin early labour! Good luck, be thread stalking today xx

Yeah I'll give her a call. I did just read that sometimes watery dc can pool in the foof while you're sleeping and gush out :S god I have no idea. I'm still contracting, just not particularly painful anymore. Like you tho I have quite a high pain threshold and even when I am in pain the only person who can tell is me because I dont ever say owww or anything like that lol xx calling mw now xx

Oh yeah does sound like your waters have gone, best go get checked, they leave you a while anyway so don't worry x

Eeek! I've just rang MW and no answer so left voicemail + text explaining. If she doesnt get back soon I'll phone hospital. Just doing a final check on my bags making sure I have everything. So nervy its unbelieveable lol x

Relax you'll do great!! Let us know how u get on babe!!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back