i got fed up waiting and tested *pic* put your goggles but

Me too!!!

Get yourself another test, Clearblue/First Response or something but its looking good!!! :D

Claire get down to boots they have first response on offer - I can see the line :D

It's faint but I can see it :cheer: *chants* Retest, retest, retest :D

well i did a first response today, not with morning wee but it was negative, there is a very slight shodow, you can only see if held a certain way but surely it would be positive by now :(

Claire I could see the line too.

Your ticker says 11DPO. Is that right? If so give a bit longer :hug: :hug: :hug:

I'm sure I can see the line, it is very early so it's bound to be faint, test again in a couple of days. Good luck :pray:

Wow claire, only just read ur post, i can see the line too, :cheer: good luck for when you retest, :pray: like the others said, it could be too early yet for a strong line xxxxx

I'm not religious but :pray: :pray: :pray:

Let us know the latest Claire! xxx

:clap:

I can definitely see a line there and I didnt have to strain my eyes to see it, I saw it straight away so thats a good thing I'd say. Test again in a few days time and goodluck

well i did a digital just there and it was 'not pregnant' so there is no mistaking that :cry:
oh well just need to wait on af and start again :roll:

Its still very early. I wouldn't give up hope yet. Give it a couple of days.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Michelle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back