I caved in and tested.....

Thansk Louise.....yeah that would be lovely wouldnt it ;-) Hee hee Im so much calmer now I know....and feel more positive about it all again the 2ww is so stressfull and thats def been the longest 2weeks of my life lol!! Happy days and lots of sprinkles to us all ehh xxx

Gutted! :eh: Am very sorry.....Lets just look forward to the witch taking flight again then you can continue your BDing!!!! :) A rollercoaster month indeed!!! xxx Am quite shocked at her arrival tho i gotta admit! xxx

Thanks Leanne.......me too tbh I really thought with all the light pink/brown spotting I was gona get a BFP and even last night when tested again I got very faint on both again....but hey ho....just means another month of poor Davids bits being rubbed with sand paper lol!! Im at Drs for my injections this week so going to ask nurse to see if theres any way of testing to see if I have maybe had EPL....may just be my body playing tricks on me....xxx

Hi Wilma

Soz u didnt get ur bfp this month hun, it looked so promising as well.

Heres to another month of trying and hope this is our month xxx

Ah that's crap, Wilma :hug: Sorry she's back - with a vengeance :hug: Get some chocolate to help the endorphin-boost ;) . I also prescribe ice-cream...

hey wilma,

haven't been on here for ages but just read whole post and got so excited for you. hope it happens next month. fingers crossed for you hun. xx

Aw hon - so sorry u got AF - here's to this month and lots of us getting BFPs!!! xxx

Bugger! Sorry to hear that Wilma... why do our bodies have to play tricks with us!!??

Here's to next month - I'll probably be on the rollercoaster with you again!

SPC xx

Hey St Val, SPC, Karen, NMF, Frankie, TP, and Chelli....thank you all so much....yeah shes a right old witch that AF....but onwards and upwards and lets hope we all get lots or BD'ing in and all end up with the biggest fattest BFP's in the next few weeks.....Im def in a better place now that I know although David would argue that along with AF arriving she brought me some of her attitude too...(gosh I never used to get PMT before) ha ha oh well thats the price we have to pay ....small in comparison to what we will all hopefully end up with!! lol!!

Took note toffeepop....had a yummy crunchie ice cream.... :)!

All excitied and ready to go again once AF sods off....god I hate her....so inconvenient!

Never mind heres to a list of BFP's .....xxx

Thanks Mamfy....fingers crossed for next time for all us TTC's ehh....xxxx

Wilma - good pma - good for you! You've made me feel happier this morning - if I don't get my BFP this month - it's not the end of the world. Just start again!

Thanks!
SPC xx

Hey SPC....your welcome and glad and I can make you smile...... I know what i was like last week and thought at the time if I didnt get a BFP I was going to be devastated....but i wasnt....yes I was a little upset and frustrated....as you do get at times...but its like the whole 'OMG were trying for a baby' realisation all over again so yes still very excited and very positive too so although I hope with everything I have you do get your BFP....dont worry if not...were all in this together and we will all get each other through the highs and lows that TTC brings....I wouldnt have survived without all you lovely ladies this past month so I do know how your feeling right now..... (((hugs)))

So.....lots of sprinkles to us all about to start the BD'ing anytime soon, very good luck to all about to test in the next few days and lets see some BFP....in the March/April testing thread....Im very excited!! xxxx

I think your willpower is amazing....Id tested about 7 times by the time I got to AF due date lol!! Ahhhh really hope you get it SPC xxx

Sorry af got you, I hope you get your :bfp: this month xxx

Thanks RAFmrs....I hope I do too..... Would be lovely to see as many BFP next month as we have this month its been great to see so many!!! :bfp:'s all round yeyyyyyy!!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back