• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just tested BFP?? *Been to the docs pg7*

No he didnt feel my tummy, he just wanted to know if i had gained weight since my LMP. I classed the 1st day of bleeding from m/c as CD1 but aparently not, my LMP is still 1st may :rotfl:

I had a good poke around with my belly though at dinner (i aint the skinniest person so its quite wobbly) but the top half is sticking out and hard and theres a bard bumpy thing in the wobbly bottom but that could just be guts and stuff :rotfl:

Id be happy if i went and im 4 weeks, i find it hard to believe im 20 but then again iv never been 20weeks before so who knows. He might have been able to tell from looking at me that im pregnant. My mum was going on at me the other day saying my belly was huge :rotfl:

OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just logged on and found out about this!!!!!!!!

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Not sure what to say - i hope you get the result you want Jenna x x x

This is my belly today

Picture2.jpg

I know its a crap pic, and im chubby, but its too small to be 20weeks :oops: ... right?

I look like taht after a few scops of ice-cream but my SIL didn't show till she was about 22 weeks so it could certainly be possible!!!!!!!!

Wow! Didn't expect that option! My fingers are well and truly crossed for you hun. Any which way it turns out I like the sound of this Dr. Good luck with the waiting! Don't worry about the wine at the beginning, I did that with Mel when I had implantation bleeding and thought it was AF but he was fine!

:hug:
+++

:hug: Thanks hun.

Right im off to spend some QT with DH, he feels left out and upset by all this waiting. He told Doc he didnt think i was pregnant then felt a bit silly when he realised i could be.

I guess ill be back tomorow when i go to 'work' :rotfl: :hug:
TTFN :hug:

:shock: :shock: 20 weeks :shock: :shock:

Got everythink crossed for you. :pray: :pray:

:hug: :hug:

OMG how exciting!! the suspense is killing me! fingers crossed you get a BFP from their test :pray: :pray:

good luck jen ill be here wednesday waitin so post as soon as u know everything crossed for u :pray: xxx

OMG good luck, imagine being 20 weeks preg. id say ur belly looks the right shape but i dunno wot i was like before lol. but i was pretty small at 20 weeks, hardly looked pregnant so i defently thinks its possible :hug:

Good luck Jenna, I hope you are pregnant no matter how far gone you are I know you'd be over the moon.

Praying for u hun :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

:cheer: OMG, imagine if you were 20 weeks - that would be great news!!! i have everything crossed for you Jenna, good luck for Wednesday XXX

:hug: :pray:

OMG OMG OMG:... :shock: To think you might be joining us in second tri...

If you look at some of the belly pictures there you don't look like you wouldn't be 20 weeks....

Fingers crossed hunny.... :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

I don't understand why they didn't do a urine test there and then, it only takes a min or so to get the result doesn't it?

Good luck :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back