i tested yesterday morning ........and ???

Loobie9

Reaction score
here's the story. why is it never straight forward.

used a first response yesterday morning and both me and dh 'thought' we could see a really really really really really :rotfl: faint line. then we kept looking and thought our eyes were playing tricks as couldn't see it it was that faint. don't know why but poas an opk and there was a faint line on that, a lot clearer though.

still no AF :wall: am 3 days late - All i have is sore bb's. other than that i'm feeling ok.

so what do you all think ?.

You may have had a late ovulation which would mean your AF would come late or a BFP would not be visible until later.
If you think you may have had a faint line then the usual advice is to leave it for 2 days to let the HCG build up more in your system (as it should double about every 2 days) and then test again.

Some people dont get BFPs until they are really late, altho they are obv PG, so hope you just tested too early and you get that BFP.

SO if i'm getting this faint line (which isn't that faint) on the opk. do you think i could be ovulating again ?.

it's just i caught the dark line about 2 weeks ago and from then my bb's starting hurting pretty much a few days after.

i'm feeling really confused now why i got that line on the opk

You get + on OPKs when PG, but as OPKs only tests for a part of the PG hormone you cant rely on them really unless youve also had + on HCG PG test

(Wouldnt think its that you are ov again).

Like I said, Id just get a good early test and do it in 2 days time - Fingers crossed

oh i see, i didn't know you could get a + on an OPK for PG. This line was defo there. But the one on the first response may or maynot have been there. my dh and i just aren't sure, so we've taken it as a negative.

i shall test again in a few days time.

thanks for your help......

sounds exciting.. have your tried sainsburys own early pregnancy test? i go on about them but i got + 3 days before.. only faint but it got darker each day. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back