Ok now super super confused...

KJL

Reaction score
....ok so I tested my FMU this morning and I could see what I thought was the faintest faintest hint of a line :? Showed my DH and he said he could see what I mean but said not to get my hopes up and that it could just be a evap line :roll: He said i've been acting really pre-menstrual and is convinced i'll come on any minute. Oh dear god....help :wall:

Ok so do I try testing with a digi? I tested with a cheapie.

I've been having more symptoms but I just know that AF and PG symptoms can be so similar. The only odd thing is that I've had these blooming period like cramps since the weekend :roll: My boobs are now like rocks and so swollen and I could not sleep a wink last night and spent the whole night 100 degrees....help :?

I had af type cramps too but my af never showed up! I was also incredibly pre-menstrual, even though I never am normally and my boobs were starting to hurt.

It all sounds very promising hun, I'd definitely get another test!!

Good luck, will keep it all x'd for you :pray:

i would try another test hun, but be aware that digis are a lot less sensitive :hug:

not to get your hopes up but with my last 3 i only had a faint line and the doctor took that too, he said if it's a line it's a line! but i would say test in a few days to make sure. :)

fingers crossed for you :D

Ooh it does sound very promising. I would definitely get a digi.

All the best hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

If you arent sure test again in the morning.... you're still not officially late are you? I dont care what they say I really believe the strongest lines come after your af was due.

good luck :hug:

I would use a first response rather than a digi cos they are more sensitive. Digi's are fine once you are just past your af due date x

Thanks guys, my due date is tomorrow so maybe i'm best to test again then. I think i'll go get a first response. :pray: the witch doesn't creep up on me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back