I caved in and tested.....

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Hey ladies ....... Well after throwing up dinner last night I took myself off to bed....woke up again at 3.50 and threw up....felt rotten again so decided I couldnt wait any longer and that I would test!

Used an ebay cheapy and got a mega faint second line....didnt say anything to DH...but took myself back off to bed with a bucket again feeling very queasy still!

I woke up at 11.40 and tested again after 7hours and got another second line still pretty faint but a lot stronger than the one at 4am this morning....so.......I decided to use a superdrug own brand and got a BFN....so Im confused now....still got all the other poss pg symptoms Ive had last few days and bbs are getting more sensitive, tender and somewhat sore...few cramps here and there etc....but Im still only 9dpo....should I take this as a maybe? A no?

And should I wait till weekend to see if AF arrives or just do a CB digital at the weekend? And see if AF turns up anyway??

Im staying very calm incase its a false reading but excitied at the same time incase it is a positive??

I have taken a pic of the two stick tests and will try and upload to see waht yous think.....

Anyone else experienced this or a similar scenario and ended up with a BFP or a BFN?

Thanks Ladies your all great support during this LONG 2ww....xxx

Hey,

I'm still very new to this so can't offer any real advice on testing but it sounds promising - fingers crossed for you!

Thansk SPC....good luck in TTC too its great around here lots of good sound and friendly advice....welcome!!

Thanks too....Im hoping its not wrong or an evap line....grrrrrrr....lol xxx

good luck wilma, keeping my fingers crossed for you

Hi Wilma

Ooooh heres hoping that it is your :bfp: !! When are you going to test again?

I would leave it a few more days then test with CBD

Sooo exciting!!

Hey CB.....Im due af sat/sun so I will no doubt do a couple more ebay cheapies between now and then and I have a CB normal test but going to get a digital CB and prob will use that on sunday if AF still not here!!! Ahhh so hoping this is it.....fingers crossed for us all this month who are testing and trying xxxx

Oooh... if you're getting faint lines I'd say you're very likely to be pregnant if they came up within the time limit :yay: The sample you used for the BFN test may just have been a bit more dilute or the test could have been slightly less sensitive! Keeping everything crossed for you! :dust:

Ahhhh thank you.....I hope so SMum....Ive never used hpt before so I dont know what a evap line looks like....or how reliable these things are lol! The first one....now I was in bathroom for about 15 - 20 mins and checked on way out so not sure how long before it showed up but no more than 20 mins...but second one came up within the 10 mins.... Hope your right....Im scared to even let myself think I might be atm......fingers crossed tho! xx

Even a very faint 2nd line would most probably say you are pregnant. My Clearblue which i did before AF was due said positive (it wasnt digital though) then the cheapo doc test stick had the faintest 2nd line you could poss imagine and that was 3 days after the CB test! I honestly thought the Clearblue had got it wrong :eh: Because the cheapy docs test 2nd line was hardley there but doc looked and said "Yes its very faint isnt it? But its still a positive" :dance: OMG fingers crossed this sounds like it could be your month!!!! xx

Oh really....wow I truly hope so...im just scared incase its an evap line or simply a false reading with them being cheap ones!! Ahhh fingers crossed and thank for that info its hopefull xx

Where's these pics Mrs :lol: I agree that a line usually means preggoness....Good luck!! :yay: xx

Im still here trying to upload the buggars....I get to the 'uploading' page then its going blank then Im trying it all over again!!!
Grrrrrrr...any other way to get them up?

And I hope your all right toonlass...lol or Im gona be doing some serious winging when I get another bfn this weekend lol xxx
xxx

I agree with ^^ sounds very promising this does! Ill be watching out for your announcement! :) xx

Thansk RM I truly hope so......so scared tho too incase its not lol xxx

I'm champion cheers hun, just eagerly anticipating your BFP!! xx

Ohhh i just read your other thread Wilma! :shock: Ohhhhh loooooooooool.... Tonza babydust flying your way for a BFP this weekend. It sounds ever so promising!!!!! Where as youve had sickness very early on i had bad bowels ... and that was only about 3-4weeks preg (didnt even know i was preg) and yes it was all down to hormones! But the mucas, sore boobies, twinging, nausea and a 2nd line - It sounds god dam good! I so hope im not wrong..fibgers, legs and toes crossed for you here!!! xxx

Ohh thanks Leanne.....Oh im really hoping it is....thanks again I cant wait till weekend and just hope AF stays well away! xxx

how exciting :dance: looks like it could be great news lovely
last month a girl called annie got to very faint lines on 2 ebay cheapies and done a cbd a days later and got preg 1-2 weeks
good luck lovely keep us posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back