Just tested BFP?? *Been to the docs pg7*

katyk said:
I don't understand why they didn't do a urine test there and then, it only takes a min or so to get the result doesn't it?

Good luck :hug:

They dont at my surgery I had to wait 2 days, a loooooong 2 days!

So exciting Jenna, I really hope you have your LO in there :cheer:
My college friends didn't know I was pregnant at 22wks, but I'm large anyways, but you do hear of slender ladies suddenly going into labour with no belly at all on them, so fingers crossed LO's just hiding to make it an extra special surprise :cheer: very best wishes :hug: hope you manage to get some sleep. Oh and on the bottle of wine issue, many, many LO's are conceived after a night of drinking :wink:

all i can say is omg shell shocked.
hope u get good news hun wish u all the luck xxx

I'm keeping everything crossed for you Jenna :pray: :pray:

This exact same thing happened to a friend of mine last year. She got PG, thought she'd miscarried (was told by the docs and everything) went on to celebrate Christmas with wine etc, then in January felt ill, and discovered she was about 18 weeks!
She now has a beautiful little girl.

I wish the same for you :pray: :pray:

Sammystar said:
I'm keeping everything crossed for you Jenna :pray: :pray:

This exact same thing happened to a friend of mine last year. She got PG, thought she'd miscarried (was told by the docs and everything) went on to celebrate Christmas with wine etc, then in January felt ill, and discovered she was about 18 weeks!
She now has a beautiful little girl.

I wish the same for you :pray: :pray:

Hi

My Mum was told she m/c, then she went back for a check up discovered she was still pregnant with me, she had m/c my twin but still had a healthy pregnancy.

Mx :hug:

Thanks every one.

Iv now got to explain to my cover manager why im going to have tomorow off, shes going to be so confused :rotfl:

The doctor was pretty confused about dates but he was very worried that im over 12 weeks and havnt seen anyone. So hopefully if i am i'll get everything sorted this week and if im not then ill get something sorted aswell. In a way it would be really horrible to be 20weeks because i will have missed out on everything in 1st tri. Honestly though...20weeks...i just cant believe he said that :rotfl:

Cant wait till tomorow, hopefully my results will be back, he did want me to go back today and get the results but the surgery shut at 5 and i didnt get out till about 4:40 and i couldnt wee so i took it today :angel:

WOW Jenna!

I am so happy for you, keeping fingers crossed for you!

Wow! That's really cool! Your doctor sounds really nice and helpful aswell. Aww I really hope this is it for you! :cheer: :hug:

OMG Jenna!!! I really hope you are pg not matter how far. You really deserve it. Good Luck! :cheer:

Are you back yet Jenna - how did the urin test go??????????

Oh sorry... I'm not at all impatient to know... :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Ive just read this, ill say a prayer for you hun :pray: you deserve it!

Just seen this, I'm keeping everything crossed for you hun, I really really hope this is it for you!!!

Imagine if you're 20 weeks, that would be great!! :cheer:

good luck tomorrow- will have everything crossed for you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back