I can't believe it -BFP!

Kimberly

Reaction score
I still don't believe it, but I got a BFP!! :cheer:

AF was suppose to come today, but I just couldn't wait and I tested last night with one of the tests I got from Ebay. It had an extremely faint line, I could barely see it. I tested again this morning and it was the same thing. I was worried that it might be an evaporation line as I read that these look like a shadow and these lines were so light.

I couldn't concentrate at work, so I went to Boots and got a First Response Test. It has a faint pink line, but it is there. I just couldn't believe it and I kept thinking it was a false positive. I just took another one and it has a line too!! :dance:

I've felt like something strange has been going on with my body for the past few days, but I still don't believe it. DH and I don't want to tell our families until were futher a long, but I just had to tell someone!! This really was a great month for BFPs!

Yay congratulations sweety!!! :cheer: Do you have a pic of your test?? And whats your edd? Sorry im nosey as theres quite a few of us due in january!!! :cheer: :hug:

Oh my goodness - thats amazing news!!!!!!

How many BFP's is that this month? Im so happy for you and there is no-one here to tell!!!!!

Cant believe how many BFP's this month - so pleased for you and DH :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug: :cheer: :hug:

Thanks everyone!! :D I still can't believe it.

I just took a picture, but I'm not sure how to post it in my message? According to the AskDRAmy website my EDD is 19th January. My wedding anniversary is on the 25th January. Looks like DH and I might have a little one for our 5th Anniversary!!

Ok, I figured out the picture thing...Its small, but if you click on it you can see the lines!

congratulations!!! :clap:

i love those second lines, they make us all so happy! really happy for you!

congrats.gif

I still have my BFP tests in my bedside drawer, look at them every night still!!! It was around this time last year I got mine, and now I have the mos beautiful perfect daughter!!! :cheer:

Congrats and enjoy the most amazing, exciting 9 months of your life :hug: :cheer: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back