I caved in and tested.....

good luck for testing today lovely lady! I am rooting for your bfp

Hi Ladies.....thanks for all your well wishes..... ;-)

Well I tested first thing this morning and got another BFN.....then just tested again as Ive come in (wrecked off today lol) but got yet another BFN! So Im thinking Im def out for this month..... Still getting very light pink/sluggish brown 'whatever it is' but think it must be AF playing silly buggers with me and just waiting for the flood gates to open! Literally if last month is anything to go by! So if AF doesnt come properly I will continue to test next couple days then get cracking with the BD'ing again when the coast is clear....god what a week..... Still not sure why I got the BFP on tues for them to then be BFN the next day and ever since but I suppose I wont ever know!

Does anyone know if theres any way of telling if youve been pregnant and had a very early MC? Thats the main thing that came up when I googled inconsistent HPT's.....better luck next time I hope!

Off too see if theres any more BFP's been posted today to cheer me up....need something to put a smile back on my face and stop me sulking lol!

Thanks all for following this thread and being so supportive these lase few days ladies xxx

:hug::hug: lovely what a nightmare for you i really really hope and still got everything crossed that it doesnt turn in too af :mad:
thats so confussing about the lines on the other tests but you never know it may show up after your day late
thinking of you and hope you get some answers so you can get excited :dance:or getting bding :dance::hug::hug:

:hug: sorry to hear about another BFN. What is the witch doing to us all at the moment?!

when reading this thread i thought it may have been early for you to tell on the cheapies or sumit, all the best hun x

Aw good luck testing and hopefully af will not arrive and another bfp will be on the cards

Thanks Rm, Louise, Frankie, SM2B and kelly....I am def confused but yeah if AF doesnt show up properly then will be looking to test again over the next couple of days.....if not then a whole lot of BD'ing is on the agenda ;-) ....... hope your all well and lots of sprinkles to everyone preg or trying xxx

Ah Wilma :hug: Seriously hope that it is just "body playing funny buggers" but lots of :dust: for you honey xx

Hey TP yeah me too! This is not like any other AF Ive had before Im literally packed up to the hilt with protection when AF is here and although had spotting since friday Ive not needed anything yet! Its just when visiting the loo and on TP so I pray its the witch playing games and that I may still get my BFP! I cant rememebr what happened when I was preg with DD and if I had a lighter than normal AF the month I got my BFP but I wasnt looking then so......
I wonder how many people actually do have a very light AF and still get a BFP....xxxx

Not been on here for a few days, but I've just read this whole thread, and I think u mite still b in with a chance! :)

One of my sisters had very light bleeding for a week and she got her BFP a few days after it stopped, as shes normally got bad AF!! :) So u never know!! Are u still get Pos ov tests?

Really hope this is your month xx

bug bunch of baby dust to you!!!

:dust::dust::dust:

Hey SA is that right??? Well I hope it is the case with me....that sounds hopefull!! Ive not done another ov test tbh I was bit low after keep getting nef HPT's so I didnt bother doing anymore but i might just do one on my way to my pit tonight.... :) its just not like me to be like this.....I never every have had AF this light so seems strange! Ive still got lots of poss AF/PG symptoms but tis so hard to know whats causing them...grrrrr...bloody AF has a lot to answer for! But thanks for that SA its given me a bit of hope again that all is not lost .....just yet!! xxxx

Yup :) as far as i know bleeding can be quite common? My sister had twins, so not sure if that had anything to do with it (tho i doubt it?lol) And she had had IVF.

U know ur body better than anyone, so your gut instinct is probably right! :D xxx

Good Luck xx Really hope u get your BFP! xx it aint over till Af shows..!

:dust::dust::dust:

:hug: How frustrating for you... and everything you're describing sounds so much like early pregnancy - I really hope this is it for you x

I Hope this is it for you Wilma :)
You may be in for a christmas baby x

Hey ladies thanks again for your messages.....I took SA advice last night and did both an Ov test and a Prg test.....both showed up extremely faint positives again! But.........think Im definately out now as AF turned up this morning in a right bad mood and took it out on me!! The Cow!! Definately resembles tho blood shed i had last month (sorry tmi) but non of this pussy footing around with the spotting....oh no shes here and shes adamant she sticking around for a while so I feel a bit more content now that shes arrived properly and I kinda know Im back in the BD'ing funhouse again...... I suppose 'IF' I was to be one of these people who were PG and still had the odd visit form AF then bonus I suppose I will find out in time....but otherwise Im just taking this arrival of AF as a BFN! ;-( Never mind its still exciting and the anticipation of doing it all again in a couple of weeks...the anxiety.....the ups and downs....oh joy I just cant wait....lol!! Happy days ladies.....thanks again for being there and looking forward to swapping more BD'ing tips in a few days when the witch has buggered off!! I also feel so much more calm now and feel like Im not obsessing about a + or - atm!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE whos taking tests this next few days lots of sprinkles to you all and hope we see lots more BFP on here soon.....Im off to start another rant on BBT charting....thats my next plan and have no idea what to do.......over and out xxxx

oh lovely what a shame like you said best too take it as af and see what happens xxx hope she buggers off soon so you can get on with the bding :dance: christmas baby could be coming your way.
lots of hugs love xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back