i got fed up waiting and tested *pic* put your goggles but

babydust

Reaction score
:shock: and i think i can see a shadow of a line :shock:
but im wondering if it is really there i showed it to dh and he said he cant see anything :wall: i need to just wait i think

NOOOOOOOOOOO take a picture!!!

Men are useless at these sorts of things!!

xx
:pray: :pray: :pray: :hug:

Claire how exciting - get a picture on here quick - In my experience a line would have to be darker than the control line for my husband to admit it was there!!

right i have taken a pick but you cant see anything :rotfl:
its not a line its more of a shadow, my eys are bloody sore looking at it i have had it at every angle :rotfl:
now how do i put a pic on here i usually use photobucket but i gave my mil and sis the web link to it for my holiday photos i dont want them seeing it :oops:

My DH couldn't see the line at 11DPO but at 12DPO had to admit he could see a line on that test.

test100_1247.jpg

I can't see the pic.

I got really faint lines when I tested at about 10/11 DPO. I thought I saw a faint line but then wasn't sure. I was right though, I did get a stronger line the next day.

I hope the same is true for you.

Make sure you test with your first pee of the day tomorrow.

I didn't get a + until the day after AF was due (digi test) before that the lines were so faint, I don't know if they were lines or not :?

Claire, I am so happy for you so :pray: ing it is true :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I can't see the pic either :( There's just a little box with a red cross...

:pray: it gets stronger for you!

btw, last month DH couldn't see a line on the first test I did, I thought I could see a line. For me, if it doesn't pass the DH test, it gets binned and I try again the next day... The next day he could see a faint line... and a slightly stronger one the following day. Unfortunately the one the following day was the same faintness, and then it all went wrong for me - but I don't think men are so good at seeing lines. Possibly because they don't know what they're looking for, possibly because they don't want to see a line as much as us :wink: but probably because they just don't notice little things, and a HPT is far too subtle for a bloke to cope with!

OMG Claire i just seen your post and i was like please let it be aa BFP.

Wheres the pic? Mine was faint remember?? 2 days later it was so much stronger.

Lots of luck to you both xxxxxxxxx :hug:

no, we can't see it. Just see a red cross in a box.

have you tested again this morning?

not tested yet i need to go and get more tests im waiting on dh he is in the bath :roll:

Can't remember how to put a pic on, somebody posted some instructions recently. May have been in first tri room advising somebody on scan pics.

right i think this will work you probabally wont be able to see anything on it now :rotfl: i will do another test later and see what happens
test100_1247.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back