I’m back - for round 2! IVF

Thanks @katie88 geez it’s a total minefield hope you’re managing to get some sleep in your 2WW. Big hugs to you too x

hi Bambi,

any news from your doc yet?

even though my test day is due Monday, I think I may test tomorrow and put myself out of my misery.

Tomorrow I'll be 11 day since my 5 day transfer and my trigger shot will 18day since (it was on the 19th of feb). do we all think the trigger will be well out by now? everything I've read seems to think about 10 days for the trigger to totally come out, so if anything does show up (not that I think it will) it would be a real one?

someone put me out of my misery!

huge hugs to you all xx

Hi chick,
It must be so hard not to test. I don’t know how I’ll resist when I get to that stage. I don’t know how long before the trigger is gone, and our bodies are all different so who knows?

Phoned the nurse and she’s booked me in for a scan on Monday and bloods if my period doesn’t show up by then. I asked what happened if it doesn’t arrive and she said it depended on bloods.

One day at a time eh?!

Xx

Well I gave in and tested this morning and I'm in shock! Bfp ladies! On both a frer and a clear blue digital! Just in total shock!

Ohhhh Katie!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I’m so SO happy for you this is wonderful news. I might actually cry on the bus. Well done you. Sending you a lot of love and hugs

Best news I’ve heard all bloody month ❤️❤️❤️

J xxx

Thank you jezby! We're just in total shock! Just didn't think it had worked. Totally thought we were out. Don't know what to do with myself now!

Well I gave in and tested this morning and I'm in shock! Bfp ladies! On both a frer and a clear blue digital! Just in total shock!
Katie this is absolutely incredible news!!
I am over the moon for you.
Nothing makes me happier than seeing ladies who truly deserve a BFP achieve exactly that.
Massive congratulations to you <3 xx

Congrats Katie!! So happy you got that :bfp:!! Whoop whoop!!
:cheer::cheer::cheer:

Thank you jezby! We're just in total shock! Just didn't think it had worked. Totally thought we were out. Don't know what to do with myself now!

Haha ! Have you just spent the last few hours going “oh my god” “oh my god” “I’m pregnant oh my god” coz i rem that’s all I could say for at least a day

Xx

Yesssssssss! Amazing news @katie88 I'm over the moon for you. Congratulations xx

Katie, can I ask a question. Not sure how to word this but I remember reading something about 'abstaining' before egg collection so the sperm was optimim quality. I've emailed my clinic but wondered if you were given any advice? Were you told that 2-3 day sperm was best?

I'm sure they've already told us but my brain is fried with the drugs and I can't remember anything just now.

Thanks xx

Prob a bit late now lol but yeh, no longer than 5 day abstinence but no more than 2 or 3 so some timing required!

How you getting on?

J x

Thanks @Jezby , that’s what the clinic said but as I don’t know when EC is yet it’s all a bit confusing anyway.
I’m only on day 4 of STIMS, I’ve had the odd nauseous half hour and I keep having to re-set my email password as I can’t seem to remember every day things. I am finding the jags quite sore but apart from that I’m pretty good. I didn’t know what to expect and so far this is ok.

How are you doing? I was thinking about you earlier. If this doesn’t work for us I’m going to enjoy all the things I’ve cut out since we started TTC, like cocktails and coffee. Sending you a hug x

Hi bambi I'm so sorry i didn't see your message earlier. As jezby and your clinic said, it's about two to three days is best.
Your clinic will let you know a good few days in advance when your ec is. First time round I was told on the Friday for a Wednesday op and second time was the Monday for a Thursday op, so try not to worry too much about the timings. Glad you're finding it OK though. After my first failed, I did what you said above, hit the cocktails, food, caffeine etc was bliss after months of nothing.

How are you feeling jezby? Huge hugs xx

Hey congratulations that is amazing.. I'm on day 5 post embryo transfer now a d I've had zero symptoms. Did you have any symptoms at that point. I'm going out of my mind worrying it's not worked now. My test date is day 10 post transfer which is this Saturday

Hey you guys...

I’m doing ok I guess ! Just enjoying life and putting all the baby stuff on the back burner. Drinking coffee and wine and munching chocolate freely lol. I’m sure the novelty will wear off and the guilt will kick in. Booked a couple of holidays too so nice distractions!

@katie88 whens your early scan?@Bambi42 how are stims going ? You got a date for EC?@Alexis2017 I hope you’re feeling a little more positive now x

Hey @Jezby so glad you’ve got holidays to look forward to and you so deserve the wine. Buckets and buckets of it.

STIMS going ok, tired but apart from that feeling surprisingly good. Second scan tomorrow and EC either Friday or Monday depending on results. Big hug xx

hi jezby, its so nice to hear from you.

all ok this end. early scan is booked for the 1st of april. so trying to be calm and patient.... never my strong point haha

totally don't blame you enjoying the wine, chocolate and nice food! you deserve it! where have you booked nice for your holidays?

bambi - how did today go? xx

Hi hunny, They found another follicle hiding today. So that’s 8, and all are growing, lining good, bloods good so another scan on Friday and Mon/Tues for EC. You’ll be counting the days for your scan, patience not my strong point either xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back