I’m back - for round 2! IVF

Hi jezby! I'm sorry you're feeling battered and bruised but glad they're now on board with you! Sending you a huge hug!

I had my scan today. My ec has been pulled forward to this Thursday. I had three at 17 and about 6 at 14/15 so carrying on drugs tomorrow and trigger shot tomorrow night. So looks like I could get about 9ish.... Fingers crossed! Feeling very uncomfortable now. So bloated and tender! Can't wait for them to be out now! So possi me transfer mon/tue next week!

Keeping everything crossed for you jezby! I know the tww is a nightmare but hopefully it goes quickly for you xx

Hi jezby! I'm sorry you're feeling battered and bruised but glad they're now on board with you! Sending you a huge hug!

I had my scan today. My ec has been pulled forward to this Thursday. I had three at 17 and about 6 at 14/15 so carrying on drugs tomorrow and trigger shot tomorrow night. So looks like I could get about 9ish.... Fingers crossed! Feeling very uncomfortable now. So bloated and tender! Can't wait for them to be out now! So possi me transfer mon/tue next week!

Keeping everything crossed for you jezby! I know the tww is a nightmare but hopefully it goes quickly for you xx
9 is a great number ! Hang in there just a few more days I know how uncomfortable it is bless you.

I start my new job on Monday so a week to rest and a week to be distracted... if we end up having to do a 3rd round I think I’ll be having a proper break from this. I’m spent .... thinking of you let me know how it goes xx

I've said the same to my hubs, if it goes to a third round I need some time first! 3 months is not a lot if time between goes. My body just needs a reboot!

Good luck with the new job hun! I'll be keeping everything crossed for you that it goes well next week! Huge hugs x

Hi ladies! Well, just back from my collection and it's no wonder Ive felt so tender and bloated the last few days because they only went and got 15 eggs!!!! I was so shell (did you like my egg pun there haha) shocked! Just to wait and see what the embryologist says tomorrow! Totally having a pizza and a glass of fizz tonight to celebrate double figures (only got 3 last time) huge hugs girls x

Hi ladies! Well, just back from my collection and it's no wonder Ive felt so tender and bloated the last few days because they only went and got 15 eggs!!!! I was so shell (did you like my egg pun there haha) shocked! Just to wait and see what the embryologist says tomorrow! Totally having a pizza and a glass of fizz tonight to celebrate double figures (only got 3 last time) huge hugs girls x
Katie that is absolutely phenomenal. 15 eggs is an amazing achievement. i really hope this is your happy ever after <3. x

Yes!!!!! 15!!!!! I TOLD you you’d get more than you thought :) :) so SO pleased for you - a very well earnt glass of fizz!!

Be good to yourself I had a slow recovery from 10 eggs to 15 today is really the 1st day I don’t feel bloated and sore.

Keep us posted with the next bit and stay positive. I’m doing a little happy dance in my kitchen for you ha xx

Thanks jezby! Was totally in shock at the number! On the last scan when they said "Meh 9 ish" we were just hoping for anything over 3, never could have imagined we'd get this! Not nervous for tomorrow, think I'm more relaxed this time, think I'll finally sleep well tonight!

Glad you're starting to feel a bit more normal now! Hope you're taking it easy! Are you excited for Monday? Xx

Thanks jezby! Was totally in shock at the number! On the last scan when they said "Meh 9 ish" we were just hoping for anything over 3, never could have imagined we'd get this! Not nervous for tomorrow, think I'm more relaxed this time, think I'll finally sleep well tonight!

Glad you're starting to feel a bit more normal now! Hope you're taking it easy! Are you excited for Monday? Xx

Do you have a low AMH? This mystifying concept of low AMH = low eggs doesn’t quite stand up. Mines only 2.1 and my initial afc count was 5. So how have gone & got 10 then 15 eggs - that pretty much average?

How you feeling this morning? Let us know how many out for the 15 are in the running!

I am looking forward to Monday and obv quite nervous - totally different job for me and it’s only a 12 month mat leave cover post so I’m already worrying about how I’m going to tackle their reaction of pray to God I am actually pregnant this time!!

But my New Years resolution was to trust in the journey ahead... so I’m trying to just go 1 day at a time!!

J xxx

Hi gang!

Well, not long had the call and from the 15 we have 12 embryos! I'm in total shock! Wasn't expecting that number at all! They want to do a day 5 transfer on Tuesday so I'm planning on a total lazy weekend this Weekend! So I'll be following your lead jezby and taking it one day at a time.

I'm sure your new job will be fine with you hun, they've got to understand situations like this.

Can't remember my amh but I remember knowing it wasn't great and that the consultant was concerned as it didnt match my age... But ah well!

Hope everyone has lovely weekend :)

Hi gang!

Well, not long had the call and from the 15 we have 12 embryos! I'm in total shock! Wasn't expecting that number at all! They want to do a day 5 transfer on Tuesday so I'm planning on a total lazy weekend this Weekend! So I'll be following your lead jezby and taking it one day at a time.

I'm sure your new job will be fine with you hun, they've got to understand situations like this.

Can't remember my amh but I remember knowing it wasn't great and that the consultant was concerned as it didnt match my age... But ah well!

Great news Katie.
Hope you have a lovely relaxing weekend xx

Hi gang!

Wow 12! That’s off to a flying start. We done !! So you’ll get an update on Monday now ? Fingers crossed you get some beautiful blasts out of them!

X

@Jezby @katie88 Thanks for sharing your journey girls, I start on Monday with Day 21 pro strap injection.

Fingers and toes crossed for you both xx

This evening I’m having bouts of awful pms and feeling crampy... please please not AF, not again ....

Woken up this morning so crampy and I know in my heart this is over.

Looking back at my notes for my 1st cycle, it just seems to be history repeating itself .... I really thought we had done it this time and today I just feel utterly depressed.

It’s a friends birthday and we are having brunch then a day at the zoo ... just wanna be a home. Big sad face.

Love to you al you’ve been so so supportive xxx

Woken up this morning so crampy and I know in my heart this is over.

Looking back at my notes for my 1st cycle, it just seems to be history repeating itself .... I really thought we had done it this time and today I just feel utterly depressed.

It’s a friends birthday and we are having brunch then a day at the zoo ... just wanna be a home. Big sad face.

Love to you al you’ve been so so supportive xxx

Oh jezby I hope you are wrong and the cramping is actually early pregnancy cramping, it’s not over till the fat lady sings, keeping everything crossed for you xx

Jezby hun it's not over until the witch turns up hun, you could be having implantation cramps! Just take it easy and see what happenes in the next few days. Huge hugs xx

Thanks guys ... but this is exactly the same time last cycle I got cramps and technically I’m due today.

When you track your cycles in so much detail over months and tears as I’m sure you lovely ladies are doing, you just know....

How are you doing @katie88 ? Any update ?

Xx

Morning lovelies,

So I’ve tested everyday since 4dpt & I’ve gotten a v v faint line - it’s so faint I can’t photograph it, but hubby (who never sees my imaginary lines) can see it

Now this line could well be evap I can’t tell if I’m honest but I’ve used the same IC since I’ve been ttc and I’ve never gotten an evap line...

Would my trigger be gone by now? It’s 13 days since I had it.

Still a little crampy this morning and I’m now 6dpt .. who knows I still think I’m out but this odd grey / pink line is giving me albeit possibly false hope....

Thanks for reading xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back