I’m back - for round 2! IVF

Jezby

Reaction score
Hope you all had a lovely Xmas break and happy new year ...

I had my ivf review appointment yesterday and we have decided to plunge into round 2 next month..! Feels a tad wreckless as I’ve been made redundant and in 4 weeks I have no job but sometimes you gotta go with things of greater importance.

So anyone want to share their round 2 success story I’m all ears !!!

J xx

No success stories from me, but good luck for round 2 :) x

Good luck with your next round of IVF! I’m afraid I don’t have a success story to share as I’ve only just been referred for IVF by my consultant, but hope round 2 will work out for you.

A friend of mine got 4 fertilised embryos, neither of the first 2 stuck but on her 2nd try with the other 2 embreyos both implanted. She now has 3 year old twins! Good luck!

Good luck :)
I have seen various IVF success stories. I Recently looked after a lady in labour who was successful on their third try, the birth was so emotional for them both :love:

Myself I know a few stories with 2nd time success via IVF or IVF PGS NGS. Good luck and a positive outcome

A friend of mine got 4 fertilised embryos, neither of the first 2 stuck but on her 2nd try with the other 2 embreyos both implanted. She now has 3 year old twins! Good luck!
7/10 fertilised but they were poor grade & they all fragmented. We had 2 put back in but they were barely at the right stage so wasn’t looking great anyway ... hoping this round will be better ! X

Both my sisters were successful on round two, im just about to start my ivf/fertility assistance journey xx

The best of luck to you xx

Hi Jezby!

Snap! I've been to see my consultant today, I sign my paper work this Friday (private round this time) and will start as soon as the witch turns up in Feb! They cant say why our first didn't work, but we only got 3 eggs total and only 1 embryo. So i'm hoping for a better batch this time round (i'll be on higher drugs this time so not looking forward to that bit but needs must)

huge hugs hun! fingers crossed for 2nd time around! x

Hi Jezby!

Snap! I've been to see my consultant today, I sign my paper work this Friday (private round this time) and will start as soon as the witch turns up in Feb! They cant say why our first didn't work, but we only got 3 eggs total and only 1 embryo. So i'm hoping for a better batch this time round (i'll be on higher drugs this time so not looking forward to that bit but needs must)

huge hugs hun! fingers crossed for 2nd time around! x
Ohh best of luck - it only takes one this is what we have to keep telling ourselves x

Well here we go... she arrived in full force 3 day early! So I start bemfola 450 from tomorrow eve... literally the worst timing as I have one of those work social things you can’t get out of. So I’ll be “shooting up” in the ladies . Thank god it’s not my 1st time!!

Katie - you must be close now too? Xx

Hi jezby, just waiting for the witch! She should have been here today but is a no show! I have plans Saturday night so hoping not to shoot up in the loos haha

Hi jezby, just waiting for the witch! She should have been here today but is a no show! I have plans Saturday night so hoping not to shoot up in the loos haha

Oh not you as well lol. Well I decided to take my shot before I left which is a little early. But given it’s the first one I’m gonna do it an hour later tonight and just carry on from there. I rem calling the nurses in a panic on my 1st cycle as I got stuck in traffic on the way home and took my 2nd shit an hour late but they didn’t seem too worried given it was so early on.

Stay in touch hopefully this is our time !!!! X

Oh not you as well lol. Well I decided to take my shot before I left which is a little early. But given it’s the first one I’m gonna do it an hour later tonight and just carry on from there. I rem calling the nurses in a panic on my 1st cycle as I got stuck in traffic on the way home and took my 2nd shit an hour late but they didn’t seem too worried given it was so early on.

Stay in touch hopefully this is our time !!!! X
Shot!!!!! Oh lord. Sorry ....

Haha jezby that made me laugh! Glad you didn't gave to shoot up in the loos! Still no witch thus end. All the signs of it but she's not turned up yet which is annoying! Hope you're feeling OK so far!

Haha jezby that made me laugh! Glad you didn't gave to shoot up in the loos! Still no witch thus end. All the signs of it but she's not turned up yet which is annoying! Hope you're feeling OK so far!

Still no sign?? They like to mess with our heads don’t they..

Well I feel like I’ve totslly messed this cycle up. I took last nights shot 2 hrs late as I got stuck in an accident on the way home from a day out.

Then about 1pm whilst tidying up I found my schedule from the clinic. Should’ve started my morning shot today not tomorrow!! So rang them in a panic and they said judt take it ASAP.

Aaarrrghhhhh

Anyone else been so slack and it not affected outcome of eggs ??

J x

Aw jezby what a nightmare! Fingers crossed that it won't mess anything up and that it will still be OK.

Witch finally started on Wednesday and I'm due in for my firtt scan and pick up my drugs tomorrow! Hoping for no cycsts this time as last time that pushed it back a month. So will update you tomorrow. When are you back in hospital jezby? X

Aw jezby what a nightmare! Fingers crossed that it won't mess anything up and that it will still be OK.

Witch finally started on Wednesday and I'm due in for my firtt scan and pick up my drugs tomorrow! Hoping for no cycsts this time as last time that pushed it back a month. So will update you tomorrow. When are you back in hospital jezby? X

Ohhh hurrah you’re on your way! Just a few days behind me

I am due in for my 1st scan tomorrow morning ... it’ll be day 9 of stimms. This time last cycle I had 3 or 4 good sized follicles with a few smaller ones that caught up eventually.

Feeling a lot more uncomfortable this time around so quietly hoping for a few more this time. Fingers crossed....

Keep me posted Kate - we could be bump buddies!!! Xx

Well I've just got back from my 1st scan at day 9.... UNBELIEVABLE RESULTS!!

2 at 16 mm
1 at 15 mm
4 at 14 mm
3 at 13 mm
1 at 12 mm

and 7 that are less than 10mm ...

thats ELEVEN potentials, I have 6 at this point last time!!! its almost double.. no wonder I'm so uncomfy lol

The nurse thought they had upped my dosage! not possible as I'm on max 450 as it is..

happy bunny today :)

J xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back