Hpt very very very faint line..

mummy24

Reaction score
ok tested this morning on a hpt an ive got the faintest line ever :O

soooooooo am going to test again in the morning :) xx

11dpo now

Oooh good!! :) Hope that line keeps getting stronger for you!!

xx

thanks ever so much hun :)

me too soooo much! ive been doing the opks vs hpt too :) i felt so sick last night! so was asleep for 10pm feel sick as a dog this morning an almost gag when i bloody cough!

the line is almost invisible but if i hold it to the light you can see it a little better just hope it gets better! :) xx

My first lines were so faint...but they were there and that is what I paid attention to! :) Now the test line is as dark as the control line and comes up within 10 seconds before the control. What a difference a week makes!! :) I really hope this is it and you can move over to tri 1!!

xx

this is like so light its like the line is there in the light!
am not getting my hopes up just yet 11dpo hmmm ive looked around the internet an people dont seem to pick up a line you can see till around 13dpo! :) id post the pic but not sure if you'd be able to see it lol! xx

am not getting my hopes up just yet 11dpo hmmm ive looked around the internet an people dont seem to pick up a line you can see till around 13dpo!

My first test was 11DPO, with a first response. What test are you using?

xx

Ohhhhh Mummy that is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A line is a line hun and you had a feeling woohoooo Congrats xx

yeah i bloody hope so

ive bought a clearblue one for if af doesnt show her ugly face!
also got tescos

but i did one this morning strip things from the internet :)
but opk has been positive for 5 days so far going to test opk again 8pm tonight see it thats change xx

OOoooh Mummy 24! This does sound promising!

Just so you know the First response tests are more sensitive than the Clear blue digis and the tesco one is less sensitive again.

I just thought I'd let you know incase you get a negative and get disappointed, on the other hand thought if you do get a positive on the less sensitive ones then its kind of a more definite positive.

Good luck and lots of Baby Dust!! xx
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hope this is for you hunny x x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks everyone! :) xxxx

ohhh i dont rate clearblue ones to be honest i hate them they always says negative haha! altho ive bought one ive got rather alot of wetness today! :( i just want this line to get stronger haha so i think ill test in two days! hoping the wicked witch doesnt get me! :mad: xxx

OMG!!!!! i knew it!!!
put the pic up put the pic up!!! :):):)
Im so pleased hun xxx

Last edited:
hiya shauna its soooooooooooo faint its untrue if i hold it to the light you can see it! just dont wanna get my hopes up an the opk is thicker n darker :O

ive got 3 more tests on standby! lol i just dont wanna jump feet first! :( xx

That was what my line was like! I was like you too waiting for it to get darker :) oooo its exciting xxx

asif! :O

wow i hope it lasts i really do! :)
have you done an opk shauna am curious now!:) x

No i havent got none lol, but when i had mmc ovulation tests was how i found out i was pregnant xx

Ohhh i love your new pic hun!

arghh! am thinking this opks is picking something up am 24 an according to the doctors when i get fertile days that are high its even higher as am still under 30!

well seen as tho am staying around even regardless of if i did concieve this month id need you girls to get me through it so thought id do up my profile haha!

tried gettin my cycle on there but wont let me haha! think am asking to much! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back