hOWS EVERYONE GOING WITH THEIR WEIGHT LOSS??

Eh how did that happen? Waking 16 miles is loads and loads.

Maybe you'll have a mega loss this week to make up for it!

Eh how did that happen? Waking 16 miles is loads and loads.

Maybe you'll have a mega loss this week to make up for it!

I have no idea!! I was shocked :-( because it was the first week that I have properly started to exercise, I've been walking before, but not brisk walking and not 16 miles! I've worked extra hard this week so if I don't see a good loss I'll be gutted! Gl for tomorrow :) xx

Well done ladies.

I'm not doing so great. I lost 1kg in 2 days doing 2 hours of netball and the push and go pram fit class. I cut out all the junk and was feeling great but then it was OHs birthday = cake + takeaway and I was ill at the weekend so felt sorry for myself and ate loads of chocs.

= back to starting point lol

So I'm on it like a car bonnet this week.

Just doing my fitness pal and counting the cals.

I've even been on the bike today too, the turbo trainer is going to become my friend these next few weeks.

I was only ever planning on cutting out the diet coke and lemonade etc.

It's been nearly 2 weeks and it turns out when I don't have that to drink I don't really feel like eating crisps, snacks and chocolate as much so I've lost 3kg just by cutting out diet coke!! :yay:

Well done ladies! We'll.be trim, taught and terrific before we know it. Another 2lb lost at last nights weigh in :eek:) lost my first 5%

just incase anyone fancies somethin different.

im using the ' my fitness pal app' it works out hw mant cals u need to loose ur desired amount of weight ...based on ur height n weight n wats healthy.

the best part is ...... u can use ur fone t scan in the barcode if any brand of food n select how man servings if from a multi pack etc. perfect or me n finally bk to goal weight!!

give it a whirl..sooooo easy t use xx

woo hoo..well had my weigh in this morning and i've lost 3.5lbs!!

yeah so pleased as i don't feel like i've done it properly this week as it always takes me a bit to get back into the routine.

But onwards nad upwards (well....downwards on the scales!!)

Jaxx01 have you been today? xx

Well done on the losses!!! :yay:

Ive got WI in the morning so will update then. Starting a new running schedule tonight as well which will last until the end of August which Im looking forward to :) its one designed for weight loss so should help things along.

Well done great news!

I stayed the same last week, which I didn't think was bad as last weekend I had a burger and chips, went to a cheese and wine party and had a sausage sandwich to cure my hangover! This week so far i've been really good - want to get out walk but the weather here has been really bad! Was so fed up today I bought a mac in a sac put my wellies on and went out anyway!! I have 13lb to lose to get to my goal weight. X

I've had 3 days off plan and it's totally shown. Half a lb off this week. Im happy it's still going in the direction I want but know I could have done better so Im going to write a meal plan this week.

Run was good last night but hard. Next ones tomorrow so should be good. Really need to up my water intake though!

Well done on all the losses lately.
Augustmom I'm the same as you had 4 days off plan ( well was on training so ended up eating salad but with Tuna mayo for three days and then went out for meals Saturday and Sunday and had puddings both days :))
I lost half lb but I can live with that.

Total - 11.5 lb in three weeks :)

Mummy to beautiful baby boy Samuel Lee 05.03.12

Weigh in tonight! Eeek! Will let you all know how I get on! Have been so good this week so hoping for a good loss! Xxx

Fingers crossed for you x

Bit annoyed that netball has been cancelled tonight so no big exercise for me this week

Weigh in for me tonight too! Last week I stayed the same do really hoping to have lost this week. Good luck everyone xx

Good luck for your weigh ins tonight ladies :eek:) I'm knackered after a 2hr dog walk with the baby in her sling! Buggy blast yesterday and fun days before that so.hopeful of a good loss on Monday :eek:) x

That should be gym days before that not.fun! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back