Weight loss after pregnancy

michelle82

Reaction score
just a quick one how long did it take for you all to lose the baby weight I went up to nearly 12 stones from 9 1/2 and a few days after having Matthew i had lost 1 1/2 stones already and today I am nearly 10 stones so 2 stones gone in less than 2 weeks I thought it would take ages to shift the weight??? The thing is I'm not even trying to lose it and everyone always goes on about how long it took them

Hmmm, others are not so lucky I can assure you. Sigh.... My tummy resembles a large raspberry ripple jelly :cry:

I put on over 3 and a half stone, got just over a stone left to loose. But I still can't imagine fitting into my old clothes even when I am prepregnancy weight. I've remained at the same weight for about 10 days though, need to get out and exercise more! Been stuck indoors a lot.

HI MICHELLE82, I STARTED OFF AT 8ST 4LB AND WEIGHED MYSELF LAST WEEK AM NOW 8ST 9LB :lol: I DID PUT ON 4 STONE :shock: WITH JAKE! HE'S NOW 18WKS :lol:

I am still waiting to lose the weight from my first two!! This is number 3!!

Luckily I have put on hardly any weight this time so may be able to finally shift some of that excess afterwards with breastfeeding, school runs etc.

I lost two and a half stone by 3 weeks and am lighter then pre-prgnancy yet bigger arounbd the waist and hips, how odd. I can get into pre-pregnancy jeans but my tummy ain't too pretty in them so thank god it is fashionable to have really long tops, they are a god send.

I only put on a stone (or 2 stone if you take it from when I lost weight) and it was all baby (Damien was 5lb 13oz at 34weeks!! :shock: fatty) and I lost the weight in the first week. BUT I still have the wobble, that's still there. I don't want to lose anymore weight though (I'm terryfied of being under 9 stone), I just want to tone up the flabby tummy and thunder thighs.

ive lost all baby weight now and am back down to my original weight
and back into my jeans

I put on about 40lbs and lost half of it within the first week postpartum. The rest took a little longer but I'm down to 112lbs now and very happy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back