hOWS EVERYONE GOING WITH THEIR WEIGHT LOSS??

GregorysGirl

Reaction score
Just thought it would be nice to support each other and couldnt find the old thread.

Well, its slow with me....but I figured that thats the best way to do it so

a) it stays off and

b) I can still eat chocolate and have a few treats in moderation

Been using the 'My Fitness Pal' app on my phone to track cals, so handy as it has pretty much evry food from every shop in there.

Was 11st after the birth
10 st 7 after 8 weeks and now finally
9 st 11 after 17 weeks.

Slow and steady wins the race. Think the ket is dnt pressure urself too much :)

Walking is the way forward for mw, just cnt seem to find time or energy to get myself anywhere else.

4lbs to go to pre preg weight
xxxx

Im on week 6 of weight watchers and im really happy with my weight loss!! I was 16 1/2 st the day before I had harrison, I was 13st 13 at the beginning of weight watchers and now I weigh 13st!! I aim to get down to 10 1/2 st (they recommend 9 1/2 st but I cant see myself loosing that much!) but mainly wana feel more trim and toned!! Im not bfing tho so dont need the extra calories as such!!
xxxx

Well, a week after I had E I was back to pre preg weight (I'd put on 2st 4 lbs), and since then I've put on 8lbs!!! lol. So pretty crap!! Sleep deprivation saw me hitting the choccy biccies hard!! Going to find my nearest slimming world class and start there. x

im doing slimming world, was 21st 1lb at the start, los 4lb last week and next weigh in is weds

Was going to start a thread this morning on this matter!!

I'm back off to weight watchers tomorrow as i checked with my old leader where i used to live and you can do it while breast feeding, and apparently as a gold member i can go back for free til Harry is 6 months old.

I'm just about back at pre pregnancy weight, although before that i needed to lose stone at least

Anyone want to join me with weight watchers? A bit of support is always fab xxx

Mrs N - thats amazing - well done u!!!

Helly - I was the same, lost loads when BFing and then as id been eating more to counteract the calories lost through BFing but not actually producing enough milk for A, I ended up gaining abit.
But on the right track

xx

I'm comfort eating so I'm 3lb heavier than when I had Stanley. Although when I had Stanley I was 2lb less than when I fell pregnant as I list a load of weight when I was pregnant due to GD

Its getting my down because I'm now borderline type 2 but I just cannot stop eating crap :(

As an ex weight loss leader it's not great lol xx

I found dieting really messes up my milk supply. My goal at the moment is to stop drinking coke because I find when I do, I end up eating more crap washed down with sugary coke. It's going well so far I've got a cupboard full of crisps I don't fancy without a glass of coke. Weird!

I'm actually looking forward to ww but I wish we hadn't moved cos I loved my old leader been going for years on and off!

Need to get back down to under 11 stone. My goal weight when I became s gold member was 10 stone but that was 5 years ago.

I did it again for my wedding 2 years ago and managed to get to 10st 5 so after a baby there's no way I'll get back there

Think I'm around 13stone now but will know after weigh in tomorrow so a good 2 stone to lose

Its so hard with a baby to focus on loosing weight, thats why to begin with I just tried to exercise more and cut out all the cuppas, have chocolate once instead of twice and try to snack on healthier things, even just small changes have helped and Im noticing Im not craving the crap the less I eat.

I.e I allow myself choc once a day but them when it comes to it, Im not that fussed, Id rather have strawberries n blueberries with low fat greek yoghurt poursed on...mmmmmm xxx

In fairness when I got pregnant I was already 2 stone overweight so I really do need to sort it out. And I lost a stone to help me get ptegnant! So all in all I'm probably never going to be a skinny minnie!!

I'm paying for my monthly pass at WW so should bloody go lol but im just struggling to get my 'lightbulb' moment! Stanley gas been teething, he's got 6 teeth already at 7 months so with all the crying and being I'll, I've barely had time to cook :( just can't be bothered it's easier to just reach for crap lol

I'm Tracy by the Way (I saw your other thread)

Xx

To be honest I was gonna go back to slimming world as before I got pregnant I lost 4 stone on it. But AJ and his problems have meant that I have lost 1 and a half stone just through the exhaustion and lack of food. I know not healthy at all but trying now summer is here to go on a salad/fruit drive! Plus you can eat that one handed with a baby in the other hand always a bonus with my child. lol

Tracy I was doing the same thing before getting pregnant paying for my monthly pass and not going

You def need a lightbulb moment toget back in the mood for it don't you. Mine is when I can't get in my big clothes!!

To be honest I was gonna go back to slimming world as before I got pregnant I lost 4 stone on it. But AJ and his problems have meant that I have lost 1 and a half stone just through the exhaustion and lack of food. I know not healthy at all but trying now summer is here to go on a salad/fruit drive! Plus you can eat that one handed with a baby in the other hand always a bonus with my child. lol

Awww hun - big hugs xx

My clothes are getting tight tbh I think I'm ready as everything I eat is now playing on my mind! I just need a good few days where I don't crack and I'll be fine :) xx

If you jump back on the ww bandwagon let me know. Maybe we can help each other x

Well I put on just under 4stone with my LO!! Not great but I found eating helped with the nausea so a lot went on in tri 1!....I weighed myself the day I got induced and then the day I came home with Ethan and had lost just under 1stone- amazing! I have since managed to lose just over 2 stone so got just under a stone to go to get to pre preg weight! Not sure I'll get there tho!! I have been trying to be healthy and go walking (have done a lot of this with Ethan to get him to sleep- particularly in the earlier months!) Sometimes go swimming too and last week I did a short jog (first time in over a year!) and it nearly killed me!lol!
Read someone elses thread about relaxin still being in ur system if u have your linea nigra- mine is still there and is quite obvious, so I dunno if thats y my joints found the jog hard work?! Im completely unfit too of course! lol
I am with u tho- slow and steady and not cutting out anything! All in moderation I say- otherwise I will feel deprived and wont b able to stick to it long term! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back