how far along was you when you got your BFP

pixxi2012

Reaction score
Hey girlies.

Just thought I'd post a thread asking how far along you all where when you got you BFP! I'm 12 days late and took three tests and all them have come back as negative. So I was just wondering how far you all was when you got your BFP!

I tested the day AF was due and got 1-2 on a digi. Good luck hun xxx

I'm 12 days late for AF and still haven't got a positive. I'm not stressed or ill and have been this late for AF so I have no idea what's going on with my body. I was pregnant nearly two years ago and I had AF with that one and was 6 weeks when I found out. Unfortunatly that pregnancy ended in a miscarriage the day I found out. Have just tested again and still negative. I know sometimes it takes a while but I'm sure it doesn't take this long after AF was due.

I took 2 tests at 12dpo and both were neg.
At 14dpo - the day AF was due, I got my BFP.

You shouldn't test early. Its one of the worst things u can do while TTC. Good luck x

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I tested the day before AF was due and got a 2-3 on a digi (I did ovulate early this cycle though..... CD13 - and I have a 30 day cycle)

xxxxxxxxxx

All I know is that I've got a 32 day cycle and have no idea when I ovulate. All I know is that I'm 12 days late for AF

I got my BFP at what was either 10DPO-12DPO. But I had implantation Bleeding the night before which prompted me to test early, Hope you find out soon x

I got mine when af was a week late with both boys, then 9 days this time. Hope you get answers soon

I tested on the 3rd morning after AF was due (didn't want to test until she was deffo late) and got immediate result.

Xx

My periods varied in length so not sure how late af was but when I found out I was pregnant I was exactly 6 weeks xx

Well last time I was pregnant, I had a period and was still pregnant but unfortunately I misscarried with that one and I was 6 weeks and yet 12 days later I still havet got my period or a BFP

My cycle wasn't always exact - usually between 26 and 29 days long. At 25 days I tried an OPK which showed a line, 27 days a cheap HPT showed a barely there, could-be-imagining-it line, and the next morning at 28 days, there was a definite line - and at 29 days my CB digi showed 1-2 weeks pregnant.

Good luck hun, I hope you find out soon - maybe have a chat with the doc?

I tested a week late after AF as i was sure she was coming anyway... got 2-3 on digi x

Well I'm gonna wait another week to see if AF comes and if she doesn't I'm going to go to docs and see what they say.

i was 7 weeks when i got my bfp if i'm completly honest i didnt do a test until i started throwing up and feeling crap (i hardly ever throw up) xx

I was 6 weeks 4 days when I founfd out! I had PCOS and hadn't seen AF for about 8 months before hand. Only tested coz I was feeling soooooooooo sick all the time!

Tested day b4 AF due as I had tiny bit of brown blood that morning and thought AF was on her way. Wen she didn't arrive throughout rest of day at work I tested wen I got home. Did cheapie first and got 2nd line straight away so did digi and came up 2-3 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back