When did it sink in for you?

lol. i still forget im pregnant to be honest. even though he is a fidget bum and is on the move all the time.

i packed my hospital bag today though and was suddenly like oh my god im gonna have a baby soon. still doesnt seem real as such though. when im giving him snuggles it will. xxx

Still hasn't sunk in with this pregnancy.

With my first it didn't sink in til I was in late stages of labour and they turned the lights on on the wee baby cot in the room, and put wee blankets and stuff on it i was like omg why are they doing that...omg theres gonna be a baby omg its coming from me looool sooooo surreal...i wasn't even really able to buy stuff with my first coz I was convinced there was nothing there (even after scans) im a bit strange...looool :oooo:

hasn't sunk in for me yet. even though everyone ive told says im glowing and my oh says i look rounder and bigger uptop. but heard that could just be water retention right now.( about 9 weeks pregnant) even thinking of doing another test but everyone reckons i should wait till i see midwife but just feel so impatient. did watch 9 months today and that had me in tears and ive watched it tons of times and been dry eyed throughout lol x

I don't think it will properly sink it with me until I've actually got him in my arms!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back